2400 Overall

Elven Dremor

What's so fun about it, same thing over and over all that for a pixelated cape lol, pk more often

Fun about what? I don't follow.

Farming takes 10-15 mins per day, how is that hard?

PKing is pathetic, use to be good, now it's a waste of time.

Fun in doing all these skills not only farming, ur talking bout waste, ur wasting ur life on worthless capes lol

I pk cuz its fun, I don't think anyone likes skilling

Sorry bro, ignorance will get you no where.

Wasting my life on capes? I don't do it for the capes lmfao.

I don't even wear my skillcapes, only when I'm levelling for a picture or something.

I do it because I enjoy skilling, and setting out goals, and accomplishing them.

PKing? That's just as repetitive as skilling, just because you find it fun, doesn't mean others do.

I have PKed my cash stack. I PKed the money to afford my 99s (Well over a bill worth). I PKed because I enjoyed it.

Now I don't.

Wasting your life is such a pointless comment.

If I was addicted to the game, and couldn't stop playing if I tried, then that's wasting, I play it because I love the game, I find it enjoyable, and awesome.

Now u're just talking crap, pking is as repetitive as skilling? I don't think so, drops are always different from others + u dont fight same enemies every single minute

U enjoy skilling? just lol.

Different names, same pixels.

Same thing, eat, hit, spec, oh might throw in a vengeance here and there.

Hybriding is basically the same too, everything on RuneScape is repetitive.

I'm talking crap? Nice reply, you couldn't think of a decent argument, so you just say that to make yourself feel good.

I enjoy skilling? Of course I do, I wouldn't of gotten 19 99s otherwise, genius.

everyone who plays rs is a nerd so each of u stfu lol. dont flame me cause that includes me. but it also includes like 1-2 million other people.....

Elven Dremor

everyone who plays rs is a nerd so each of u stfu lol. dont flame me cause that includes me. but it also includes like 1-2 million other people.....

Nerd Online, yes.

Doesn't necessarily mean IRL tho. :D