don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Ipods/Music

alec

Can you workout without in the gym?

Is it a huge motivation to help you push harder?

What type of Music?

~

I can't even step foot in the fucking gym without my Ipod haha. There has been times where I was half way to the gym and even turned around my car to go back home to get my forgotten ipod.

Music is a huge motivation for me in the gym. I do get sick of songs within a week or 2 easily. I go home usually on weekends and clear my ENTIRE ipod list and download 30-40 new ones from all genres of techno, rave, dubstep, mainstream music, some rap. NOTHING SLOW.

When I have the feeling of knowing I got brand new songs on my ipod it makes me want to run to the gym and workout all day.

What say you

its not a must for me because when i forget it i tend to make convorsation with the other people in there. good talking about form/diet etc with people that i can see know what theyre doing.

Funny story about that ... I make it a habit whenever I do cardio so whenever I'm on the treadmill or bike, I put on Eye of the Tiger from Rocky and pretend like I'm Rocky. Cheesy I know, but it gets me pumpeddd.

I have a playlist just for working out, only has about 30-40 songs, but they get through when I'm doing cardio.

When I have the feeling of knowing I got brand new songs on my ipod it makes me want to run to the gym and workout all day.[/Quote]

Rofl i'm exactly the same!

I do bring my iPod with me as music really stimulates me in my workout. But I have 1 problem, my ipod tends to slide out of my pocket whenever i'm doing decline presses or when i'm brining the dumbells up for dumbell presses. Anyone has some suggestions?

When I have the feeling of knowing I got brand new songs on my ipod it makes me want to run to the gym and workout all day.[/Quote]

I do bring my iPod with me as music really stimulates me in my workout. But I have 1 problem, my ipod tends to slide out of my pocket whenever i'm doing decline presses or when i'm brining the dumbells up for dumbell presses. Anyone has some suggestions?

get a arm strap thing or whatever for your ipod.

get a arm strap thing or whatever for your ipod.

Brought an ipod shuffle exactly for this reason, as they have the clip on them. They are like £20 now, so wasnt breaking the bank.

No because the gym itself has music and running with earspeakers give me headaches. I generally just speak with the beasts or hawt girls.

The music that is played on the TV's at the gym is usually decent, so it isn't that bad if i forget my iPod. I do find that music helps you push that extra bit, especially when your mates aren't in there to chat to.