Foe Clan Structure Final Ownage Elite Presents Foe Quick Links
[ Founder ] Bonesaw Pk, Ilx Ace Ilx [ Leader ] Danny
[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

A fat man abroad... (in the gym), Featuring Karl Pilkington as walli.

Walli

diet is a necessity, it can be easy, and it can be tough depending no your perseverance and self discipline.

still lift, but I wouldn't take in as many calories as someone else would do, when I started lifting + just getting into fitness again (used to play soccer) I had a goal of 2 lbs loss a week, enough to actually get stronger + muscles but still lose weight.  so that's about 1k less calories a day, but with better diet + burning more calories, you won't have to cut those calories etc. from your diet as much, just make healthier choices and be strict with yourself.  people say have a treat once in a while but @ college obv you're going to drink alcohol so no ~food treats for you, just eat healthy during day and try not to drink as much

cardio, you want to do short bursts of high intensity.  

for more details go over to www.muscleandstrength.com/ they have a lot of details in losing weight etc

-from personal experience :D

cardio, you want to do short bursts of high intensity.  

lots of low intensity cardio prevents muscle loss.

good post though.

105.2kg weigh in today

16.5 stone is definately not good at a height of 5"8. I'm 18 stone at 6"3 / 6"4.

He knows what his weight is and he's trying to lose, so your pointless post isn't needed

pked fo sho1

Hey I like your routine, I suggest adding dips to your tricep workout, pushups to chest, and pullups/assisted pullups to back.

Also, swimming is a very good workout if you're looking to lose weight and I suggest you try it sometime  ^_^

Your diet is the #1 factor to how much results you're going to see. Cut out the fast food completely, eat a good amount of fruits/vegetables with every meal, and drink water, drink water, and drink more water, even when you aren't thirsty.

Good luck, update pics in a few months?  ;)

EDIT: Try to control the amount of alcohol you drink btw

EDIT: Don't do high reps low weight unless you're only goal is to lose weight.. You're not going to see big muscle gains by doing that.

ur plan thing seems good

i dont go to the gym not a hard out muscle guy.

Make sure not having to much alcohol, eat ur fruits and veges.

what position are u in rugby? guessing prop :p

wing ftw :)

you short mother fucker :)

Hows the diet? Gimme some examples of meals?

Have you tried hitting a bit cardio in the morning right upon waking?

read most of it, most the time when i go to the gym i work on my abs, starting to try to bulk up the rest of my body and get in shape like i used to be 4 years ago

in union i played believe it or not as a inside center as i am still pretty quick when training regularly. But in league ive played as 2nd row but mainly prop.