don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

need help please

plex

Tango_Oscar

Strap a 5kg weight to your wrist, wank as hard as you can, when you feel yourself about to climax, stop for 10mins, and do it with the other hand. Take a protein shake after and you'll have arms of steel.  :shifty:

lmao

Strap a 5kg weight to your wrist, wank as hard as you can, when you feel yourself about to climax, stop for 10mins, and do it with the other hand. Take a protein shake after and you'll have arms of steel.  :shifty:

lmao

This.

My right arm does feel stronger due to my five a day, so maybe!

lmao

This.

6 a day  :shifty:

Tango_Oscar

lmao

This.

6 a day  :shifty:

Pfft amateurs, 10+  :whistle:

I've always wondered about this too. i thought i read somewhere before that it will prevent premature ejaculation, but actually, it leads to premature ejaculation, a weak rod, smaller boner, and there are several psychological side effects, including memory loss, and uncertainty

though studies have shown that it lowers your  chance of gaining prostate cancer

i guess have a puny wee wee or get cancer

i suggest you do personal research on google, as half the sites say its healthy, and the other half say its bad

lmao

This.

THIS

Tom (Rendition)

I've always wondered about this too. i thought i read somewhere before that it will prevent premature ejaculation, but actually, it leads to premature ejaculation, a weak rod, smaller boner, and there are several psychological side effects, including memory loss, and uncertainty

though studies have shown that it lowers your  chance of gaining prostate cancer

i suggest you do personal research on google, as half the sites say its healthy, and the other half say its bad

I wouldn't really advise masturbating regularly.

When I first started masturbating I would last like a champ.  Now I don't.  I wouldn't say I PE, but I wouldn't mind lasting longer.

Weak Rod....no not really, but it takes alot more for me to get rock hard instead of like a 90 percent hard on.

Smaller boner, it's about the same size it's always been.

Uncertainty.....not sure what uncertainty you are tlaking about, but I would say it's quite bad for confidence when it comes to actual practical sexual experiences rather then wanking off.

Memory loss, my memory is shit, but Idk if that is related

JUST SAYING.

I wouldn't really advise masturbating regularly.

When I first started masturbating I would last like a champ.  Now I don't.  I wouldn't say I PE, but I wouldn't mind lasting longer.

Weak Rod....no not really, but it takes alot more for me to get rock hard instead of like a 90 percent hard on.

Smaller boner, it's about the same size it's always been.

Uncertainty.....not sure what uncertainty you are tlaking about, but I would say it's quite bad for confidence when it comes to actual practical sexual experiences rather then wanking off.

Memory loss, my memory is shit, but Idk if that is related

JUST SAYING.

I fucking lol'd

lmao

Rofl