[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Omni comes out of Hiding

Omni

Well well well, if some of you don't know me, that's a fucking shame. Now, over the years I have done mainly as much as I could with my body, from gaining 70 lbs, to losing 70 lbs for shits and giggles.  From playing soccer, football to traiing in shaolin kenpo, kenpo, kun-fu, weapons defence and offence, and ju-jitsu; I have learned to keep my mind focused on whatever I pleased in terms of what I wanted for a body per each year.

These are current pictures that I just took at this time, I'm extremely tired so please look away from the droopy eyes.  I was just in excitement that Walli even made something like this on your forum, so I just had to go for it.

2 Years ago, I was powerlifting and unhealthy. too combinations that didn't help at all. At my highest, I was at 280 lbs.  From June 09 - Dec. 09 I power lifted putting up 315 on my bench with ease and so on.  

I then noticed I didn't feel like being a fat fucking slob anymore so I decided to do some mixtures of UFC, p90x, and sports workouts and mix them together to get myself use to high intensity training.  After that I decided to start using the elliptical at a high increased setting, starting at a resistance of 8 and moving onward to 16(un heard of), allowing myself to burn off 800 cals just from one machine.  I would then go and run a mile, of which my speeds have gone from 4.5 to 10.0 on the speed setting, allowing me at my body to run a mile in 7:50 timeinterval.

I did this for 4-5 months, and dropped 65lbs.  Note, I did not diet, I just ate and drank whatever I wanted, whenever I wanted, but I also had about 6 coffees+ a day, which kept my fatburning process going 24/7.

I stay away from the gym after getting very sick, and played soccer over the summer allowing me to maintain the leaner look.  My lowest was around 206 lbs.

Then I just, for some reason, decided to go back to the gym and work on a pain resistance training program that I created myself.  I went through my own hell to say the least.  I would run and do an hour+ of cardio then powerlift, making my muscles basically hate me, pulling them out alot, till they got use to the pain.  I did this to get myself ready to bulk back up, which I'm doing right now.  

At this moment, I'm back to powerlifting, doing low reps and high mass amounts of weight.  In 2 months, I have gain my strength back, sorta, going from benching 185 to 285, doing pull downs of 150 to 300, deadlifting nothing to actually 315, rowing 300 lbs, shoulder pressing 135 with the olympic bar and 2 45s on each side (not fun).  I have gained 10+ pounds and am swaying between 212 to 222 lbs, within the week (lol).

My pre workout sup is Jack3d, it does it's job, and makes me go insane and tweek for the day.  I use the gyms Protien and Blends afterwords, so I can't give much detail on that, other than I'm stacking mass ammounts of protein right after I workout with a huge mix of blends that will keep my gains and strength.  I do this because your muscles have a recovery session of 20-30 minutes after you workout, and you need to get those sups in there before they heal back, or you basically just look the same.  I'm also watching what I eat so I can fill myself with protein durring the day so I can put up more the next day.

Basically what I have come to assume, it's all mind power.  I go everyday saying I'm going to get one more rep than I normally do, I say I'm going to add 10 more lbs then I normally have, and if I don't get it up, no big deal, I'll try it the next day that I have that body part.  All the motivation that you give yourself to push further will get you anything you want in life and that's the biggest lesson I've learned myself.

I'm not as big as I want to be, I want to gain 10 more lbs in the next 2 months, then Start cutting up mid may - July. which will involve high intensity intervals of quick movements and tons of ab work, which sucks, but whatever.

Again, excuse me for being extremely tired, I've haven't had a decent nights sleep in months.

r0nxwz.jpg

2us8io7.jpg

axbrdy.jpg

a9sjo6.jpg

smwmja.jpg

14kyvqh.jpg

2wnr77n.jpg

If anyone would like help with anything, muscle build, supps, weight loss, motivation, or any of that, I'm here to help, since I've basically done it all.

Current weight - 216 lbs

Height 6 FT

Edit - Different perspectives - Note I still haven't slept in forever.

r293jn.jpg

2agieb.jpg

10gz620.jpg

2ivllw0.jpg

14t6h06.jpg

and for da ladies

f26is6.jpg

Yoga X - Through P90X, is a very strength oriented yoga fitness, it's extremely difficult and probably one of the hardest things I've ever done.

On your off days you would lift for dense muscle, which would be 12 reps of you higher-mid weight ration.  Example - If you can bench 225 llbs like 5 reps, you want to bench 185 of 10 instead. It carves your muscles and helps dense the weight.

How much protein were you consuming post workout?

2 giant scoops of amplified wheyabolic, anymore and you would get the shits for the night.

I hear a lot of 'Muscular guys make shit fighters', so where's the cut off point? Where do you stop being fast, agile and well-rounded and become a massive lump of a cunt?

I hear a lot of 'Muscular guys make shit fighters', so where's the cut off point? Where do you stop being fast, agile and well-rounded and become a massive lump of a cunt?

Basically after you switch up your workout or a monthish after, when you change the style, your body is going to react to it.  After switching from a fast paced resistance cardio, to just lifting, I have lost all ability to throw a punch as fast as I use to.  I don't train in the martial arts anymore, but I do practice on a punching bag every so often.

Same goes when you're going from lifting to straight cardio.  You get better at running and get faster, but you lose all your strength, an issue I'm dealing with at the moment.

What I do to try to stall this now, is by running after a workout (which will cut you up and keep your motabolism going) and by doing a basement workout at my buddys, which involves a ufc type workout, but it's not really going to do much if I keep powerlifting, just keeps whatever potential to go back, there.

Try fitness with weights, run with weights, do situps with plates, pushups with plates on back, explosive deadlifts. It will be the best way to cut (along with your workout schedule). I have got two mates, who are MMA fighters (fighting for local tournaments) and I gave them help, they have never looked back.

Now one of them has decided to bodybuild, so all he does now is just add on weights and some minor adjustments to move from MMA to BBing. To accomidate, muscle groups etc. And is looking real great, he is bulking with definition.

Try fitness with weights, run with weights, do situps with plates, pushups with plates on back, explosive deadlifts. It will be the best way to cut (along with your workout schedule). I have got two mates, who are MMA fighters (fighting for local tournaments) and I gave them help, they have never looked back.

Now one of them has decided to bodybuild, so all he does now is just add on weights and some minor adjustments to move from MMA to BBing. To accomidate, muscle groups etc. And is looking real great, he is bulking with definition.

Kinda what I was planning on, for some reason I need to stick to an idea, maybe I'm just stubborn.  But I'll go 4 months building to 4 months cutting, to 4 months of cardio, and just switching it around.  I'm stupid at the moment at thinking I should eat everything in site so I don't lose any weight but gain as much mass and strength as possible, then lose all the strength come "the cutting months".  Gonna suck and probably the hardest thing to do, I give your friends props, it's not easy at all... but hey if it was everyone would be superman.

Ye thats fair enough, just look. Eat what you know is the best for you (Bulking, Cutting etc). My buddies (including myself) have people asking what diet etc, just go with your body bro. Who is going to tell you whats best for you?

But train, even if you aint eating right. Still go out and get that burn from training.

If your looking for some science ask Roids and 0BR, otherwise drop me a PM anytime if you need help bro.

Ye thats fair enough, just look. Eat what you know is the best for you (Bulking, Cutting etc). My buddies (including myself) have people asking what diet etc, just go with your body bro. Who is going to tell you whats best for you?

But train, even if you aint eating right. Still go out and get that burn from training.

If your looking for some science ask Roids and 0BR, otherwise drop me a PM anytime if you need help bro.

Will do, my only issue at the moment is some excess skin and love handles that are going away slowly.  Wish I could get a faster way for those to disapeer, but I'm too focused on trying to get larger from the chest, back, shoulders and arms area, and just look like a freak.

very nice.

you say if you switch from martial arts/lifting, the other suffers greatly, could you precise more like, how much it effects the other? and why dont/did u just do both?

also how old are you?

Where is this exess fat?

Around my lower stomach, basically the last and toughest part to lose it.  Been working on it for awhile :\, but I still won't give up, I can tell it's finally slimming down, just not as fast as I want it.  I mean it's been years lol.

I used to look allot like you...

anime lover?...

Just an internet persona.

very nice.

you say if you switch from martial arts/lifting, the other suffers greatly, could you precise more like, how much it effects the other? and why dont/did u just do both?

also how old are you?

I'm having issues with a bug on these forums to respond to all quotes.

Anyways, I gave up on martial arts because my teacher of 14 years retired, and I didn't feel like learning from some new guys that knew just as much as me.  To balance both, you want to do cardio and your martial arts routines probably 3 times a week, and lift crazy the other days off.  Balancing strength and agility.

An example of someone who didn't do that was frank mir, who ended up getting huge to fight brock lesner, but lost his technique and quickness that he had the first time.

I'm 21

a good read, seems like you'll be a good person to have around this board.

Very nice read and nice pics ;o

You have the strength of 10 oxen, no wonder you dominate PW with your fist.

<3

love u OmniOmni.

<3 you all.

Added more pictures from another perspective, I really need some sleep hah.