[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Foods

Bullet

I have no problem with my body at all, perfectly happy, i used to play football every sat/sun and  footy training twice a week as well as athletics for my school (100m/200m) and i still workout in my house a few times a week, just wondering what foods i can eat that can be either easily made or bought that are healthy and help with training. I dont want meals that im obviously not going to do like rice cakes and raw eggs and white wine  :ph43r:. Just normal meals including pasta etc that have a decent amount of calories in them.

the key is complex carbs.

wholemeal pasta/rice/bread and potatoes.

for protein, lean meat such as fish/chicken etc is always best.

dont 4get fruit and veg for perfect diet.

the key is complex carbs.

wholemeal pasta/rice/bread and potatoes.

for protein, lean meat such as fish/chicken etc is always best.

dont 4get fruit and veg for perfect diet.

Cheers mate, appreciated

If you enjoy pizza/take aways.

Just googled a recipe or w.e for u since i cba to write a long list of how i make healthy pizzas.

http://www.squidoo.com/healthy-pizza-recipes

Basically use wholemeal pizza base, low fat cheese, tomato puree and a lean meat such as chicken, no pepperami or shit.

Nice one bro, that's the kind of stuff i wanted, i want to eat healthier but i want to eat normal people food!

Started off with a chicken pasta and potatoes today so it's a good start  :nice:

Tango_Oscar

Good lad, i used to make my own protein flapjack  :lol: thats pretty cool if you have a nice tasting shake.

Its good because of the oats (carbs) and quality protein, you can google it and you'll find the recipe and instructions.

Protein flapjack is good for school dinners etc.

As riods said, some of the best include your pastas and your fish meals. They are usually cheap and relatively easy to prepare. Full of good carbs, protein and omega's in the fish with very little in the way of fats.

Best thing I can recommend on a day to day basis though, is ditch the white bread and go for 100% whole wheat, its great because you can fix a sandwich up any time your hungry but can't be arsed making a meal. Things like ham, peanut butter or tuna on whole meal bread you can never go wrong with! (Unless your allergic to peanuts!)

Recommend you check out the pinned topic I posted on his forum from /fit/, there's a lot of good information about diet explained on there.

white bread is the devil!

and also as this guy doesn't want to bulk up for gym or anything, peanut butter may be a bad option as its very high in fat aswell as protein, saturated or not.

and also as this guy doesn't want to bulk up for gym or anything, peanut butter may be a bad option as its very high in fat aswell as protein, saturated or not.

Thats true.

Though bullet, you haven't actually said what kind of training you do in your house mate, is it more cardio orientated or lifting?

Yeah exactly, im not looking to gain anything by bulking up.

Though bullet, you haven't actually said what kind of training you do in your house mate, is it more cardio orientated or lifting?

In my house it's mainly lifting free weights and ive got a bench etc in my garage. Used to have a gym membership with mifit but i stopped that a few months ago now and just use my college one occasionally. I'm not trying to go for a roid look, like i said im pretty happy with my body shape, decent definition  but im not looking to change anything just eat healthier. My diet is pretty shit and thats mainly due to college by going for the cheap and easy options of food at lunch and snacks like crisps etc. Ive just been thinking that although i look in shape id rather be eating things that are better for me. Not saying im not going to go for a kebab or a maccy ds after a night out either  :shifty:

In my house it's mainly lifting free weights and ive got a bench etc in my garage. Used to have a gym membership with mifit but i stopped that a few months ago now and just use my college one occasionally. I'm not trying to go for a roid look, like i said im pretty happy with my body shape, decent definition  but im not looking to change anything just eat healthier. My diet is pretty shit and thats mainly due to college by going for the cheap and easy options of food at lunch and snacks like crisps etc. Ive just been thinking that although i look in shape id rather be eating things that are better for me. Not saying im not going to go for a kebab or a maccy ds after a night out either  :shifty:

Haha okay mate. Well in that case, as your clearly just looking to maintain what you already have with the training you do the things said like pasta and all that will be the way forward. Drinking loads of water is a big one too, its so easy to carry a bottle round with you at college and just fill it up at the fountain when its out, and its free so why not!

Haha okay mate. Well in that case, as your clearly just looking to maintain what you already have with the training you do the things said like pasta and all that will be the way forward. Drinking loads of water is a big one too, its so easy to carry a bottle round with you at college and just fill it up at the fountain when its out, and its free so why not!

Cheers bro, going to be hard to resist but ill definatley be giving it a good go!

Tuna (your flavour), chucked into some boiled pasta. Will keep you going.

Tuna with wholegrain crackers.

Boiled pasta in chicken stock. (Some tomatoes, tuna, chicken breast etc (if you want some extra ingreds)

Then if you got time, breast with pototo, veggies etc. There is a lot of combo's bro.

If you want refeshing, a fruit salad is the best on the go food.