[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Supplements.

Steroids

I cant figure if i should start taking some protein supplements.

a) Mirin FOE's heal & fitness forums brah?

b) You don't need protein "supplements" to get big. If you can get all the protein you need from food then shakes aren't necessary. IF you can't get your needed protein through the foods you eat in a day, then protein is necessary.

I reccomend you start counting the protein you take in daily and if you don't quite make the quota you start shopping around for protein. The general rule is 1g of protein for every 1 pound of weight you have.

If you weigh 140 lbs = 140g protein.

underseabooten?

Tango_Oscar

The only way to actually gain mass/muscle gains is by stacking.

Not true mate, you can gain muscle by eating correctly and training correctly.

How much do you spend on supplements a month?

around £75 a month, but i get the best of the best.

good read, may start

Im in the same boat as Ollie :)

:wub:

b) You don't need protein "supplements" to get big. If you can get all the protein you need from food then shakes aren't necessary. IF you can't get your needed protein through the foods you eat in a day, then protein is necessary.

I reccomend you start counting the protein you take in daily and if you don't quite make the quota you start shopping around for protein. The general rule is 1g of protein for every 1 pound of weight you have.

underseabooten?

ok i googled pound, im about 150lbs, so i should eat around 150g of protein daily ya.

is that regardless of working out or no? or should i take more/less the days i workout/dont.

also what can i do to gain weight faster. (apart from 'eating huge' like everyones saying, because that doesnt do it for me)

idk what stacking is

underseabooten?

ok i googled pound, im about 150lbs, so i should eat around 150g of protein daily ya.

is that regardless of working out or no? or should i take more/less the days i workout/dont.

also what can i do to gain weight faster. (apart from 'eating huge' like everyones saying, because that doesnt do it for me)

idk what stacking is

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/bbinfo.php?page=SupplementStacks

It's putting multiple supps together on a daily basis allowing you to gain and keep your gains.

At the moment im currently using Promax Diet and thermobol and Xenradrine RFA-X. Going well but the Thermogenics are giving me strange side affects, but i think ill cut down the ammount of capsules i take.

PhD pharma whey is my normal choice though as this stuff is mean. Ill just any creatine tbh, just the protein has to be decent.

Tango_Oscar

If you're gonna get creatine, go for Creapure powder, it mixes in ace, and it has a slight taste, but just tastes like still water lol its bareable.

Don't go for 'Creatine Ethyl Ester' cause it tastes like battery acid

Dan| High Rating

ey nice nice forum section here.

Anyway I use "maximuscle" cyclone protein shake for my post-workout , it has some creatine in it already, I add 3g extra each serving and it has pure whey, some glucose to help absorb the protein and the usual glutamine etc..Starberry flavour btw - tastes like a cheap milkshake :nice:

I also use "my protein" shakes in the morning which are just pure whey but i use em becasue they are alot cheaper than maximuscle. Over all if I don't use these supplement i find that I can't do as muchat the gym and ache really badly the morning after, also have used them for 6 months and have gone from 69kg to 77kg (6 ft "1)

• 2 weeks later...
Beastdefire

Any of you take pre-workout supplements? I started taking Jack3d a month ago and have put on a good 8 lbs. Most of it is probably water weight but still, there's gotta be some muscle in there.

3 Scoops of jack3d and 2 scoops of superpump. This feels like your on steroids when working out. Its absolutely amazing!

Jesus christ I would crash hard as fuck on that

-For those think its ridiculous to spend a lot of money on supplements, this is something that some of us obv really enjoy.

Right now I am taking Dymatize Elite Gourmet protein.. Tastes and mixes amazing. I believe there is only 21 grams of protein per scoop though.

Pre-Workout I'm currently taking is Assault from Muscle Pharm. I used to be an avid lover of Jack3d but sometimes ya just gotta mix it up. Hemo Rage ulta concentrated from Nutrex is amazing too. It is like Jack3d in the sense there is zero fillers, has caffeine and also beta alanine so you have the tingle and the desire to keep lifting.

I take in about 6-8 pills of fish oil per day and also taking glucosamine chondroitin (for my joints)

As for creatine my pre workout has con-crete in it, so im not having to worry about that right now.

I have takin a PH before.. Although the FDA has shut it down and they have altered the ingredients slightly so I won't mention what it was.

Any protein from optimum nutrition is good.. pro complex is one of the best proteins out imo, quite costly though. Myofusion from Gaspari is great too.

Take Glucosamine as Kody does, I'm sure you'll get join pain in tennis.

Try walking around telling people you have tennis elbow. You wear a band around your forearm and people think you have a jerking-off related incident.

my body is too good for supplements so i just eat and do exercise w/e hheheehe

i wish you'd leave this board.

every post is a load of shit from an obviously scrawny idiot.

Tango_Oscar

3 Scoops of jack3d and 2 scoops of superpump. This feels like your on steroids when working out. Its absolutely amazing!

Jesus christ I would crash hard as fuck on that

-For those think its ridiculous to spend a lot of money on supplements, this is something that some of us obv really enjoy.

Right now I am taking Dymatize Elite Gourmet protein.. Tastes and mixes amazing. I believe there is only 21 grams of protein per scoop though.

Pre-Workout I'm currently taking is Assault from Muscle Pharm. I used to be an avid lover of Jack3d but sometimes ya just gotta mix it up. Hemo Rage ulta concentrated from Nutrex is amazing too. It is like Jack3d in the sense there is zero fillers, has caffeine and also beta alanine so you have the tingle and the desire to keep lifting.

I take in about 6-8 pills of fish oil per day and also taking glucosamine chondroitin (for my joints)

As for creatine my pre workout has con-crete in it, so im not having to worry about that right now.

I have takin a PH before.. Although the FDA has shut it down and they have altered the ingredients slightly so I won't mention what it was.

Any protein from optimum nutrition is good.. pro complex is one of the best proteins out imo, quite costly though. Myofusion from Gaspari is great too.

Yeah you crash, so you gotta make sure your ready. I feel it about 30mins after i get home. Just drink a shake and eat a good meal and it sorts you out. Its even worse when you ECA Stack with jack3d + SP250