don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Beefin' up

TJ

Actually in all seriousness, I was gonna ask about this shit

I bought a chin-up bar not too long ago... One of those ones that you slide onto your door frame, like Iron Gym or whatever, and I'm scared to use it because I'm afraid that my door frame won't support 200lbs lol

wat do

Creamie pies

I have a perfect pull up with ab straps, I see a big difference in my arms, Abs straps not so much I do other exercises. They just recalled it after 2 years so I can't use it untill my new parts ship in :( I only weigh 115 and the rubber on the bars are starting to stretch D:

Pull ups are excellent, whenever I feel fat and lazy I just put it on my door and do sets of pull ups, chins ups, side ways, different grips etc.

Pretty nice actually. And yes it can support up to 250 lbs for Iron Gym I believe and more for others, so I think you're safe on that. Just don't forget to use the safety pin.

Widegrip pull-ups are one of the best compound exercise. by just doing hese regurlary you will notice a larage improvement on your form/amount of reps. but if you're looking to drastically improve the size of your arms/lats, doing just one exercise and not focusing on diet won't cut it.

Widegrip pull-ups are one of the best compound exercise. by just doing hese regurlary you will notice a larage improvement on your form/amount of reps. but if you're looking to drastically improve the size of your arms/lats, doing just one exercise and not focusing on diet won't cut it.

:nice:

This.

Variations of Pull Ups with palms facing away with you are great for your back. Experiment with how wide and narrow the grips are and you'll get a toned back. When I did P90X my back was cut as fuck from pull ups. They're great because they're essentially body weight exercises which means you're doing a large percentage of your body for weight! Go hardcore and buy a weight belt and some weights. Will be brolic brah.

tj_10_inches

Cool i got banned... fucking amazing?

I bought a chin-up bar not too long ago... One of those ones that you slide onto your door frame, like Iron Gym or whatever, and I'm scared to use it because I'm afraid that my door frame won't support 200lbs lol

wat do

Actually they hold very well, I'm 190 and theres no problem at all. i love mine

Creamie pies

Cool i got banned... fucking amazing?

wat do

Actually they hold very well, I'm 190 and theres no problem at all. i love mine

tj ur dick lost 2 inches...? Teach  me how to lose 2 inches in 2 weeks with ur guide

To break it down, Pull up's in there various forms are the best exercise you could do. If they become to easy, then you add weights. This combines with pushups, sits up. Even a Curlbar and/or Dumbells. (If you can't go to gym). Is all you would really need.