my youtube intro

sale

Not much of a fan of all the blur, and it's a little long. Good start though keep going.

If your using AAE, try using some tutorials at www.videocopilot.net

It's really bland, boring, and incredibly unnecessary to be honest, and all of the blur effects on it make it look like a mess.

Xi Mocro Xi

Blur is just failing, don't use it again. It's unnecessary. And make it look like your looking straight to the letters instead from a diagonal point. Also make more action, because I can understand that some people find this boring.

lol, blurry

Looks like shit.

Blur is just failing, don't use it again. It's unnecessary. And make it look like your looking straight to the letters instead from a diagonal point. Also make more action, because I can understand that some people find this boring.

Pretty much all of this.

I don't get why you have a blur synced with that music, it makes no sense. Also it's far too long.

It's kind of like a shake of vision IMO, when they hit the bass, your vision blurs. IDK if that was the intention - but that's what I got. :P