Pvp intro for a friend

Chris|Chipsofcwis

Chris|Chipsofcwis

I made this a pretty long time ago, and I haven't actually used it yet. I just wanted your opinions on it, bye ^.^!

LINK:

• 2 weeks later...

Doesn't show anything. Like half of the clip is the veng emote which is not original as everyone who has it will do the same to their videos.

Make it longer and show some kos and change the music.

Doesn't show anything. Like half of the clip is the veng emote which is not original as everyone who has it will do the same to their videos.

Make it longer and show some kos and change the music.

Link 1, or 2 videos you can find that use vengeance skull in their intro.

I like the intro, when showing 99 Magic message and buying magic skillcape it gets slow, should have speed that part up.

No point in showing the buying of the magic cape/level, rather have a decent pk loot wise or have two-three clips of nice koing hits.  Not to sure on the font colour or font in general but that could be just me.

Chris|Chipsofcwis

alright I was just playing around with effects and stuff, it was his choices as of clip choice, I'll talk to him about it...

Locked for now