Queen of the internet.

Slutty Bitch

"Queen of the internet AKA Slutty Bitch" Vs "1nc0mp4r4bl3": Day 3.

Someone with good GFX skills get to work on "Team Slutty Bitch" & "Team 1nc0mp4r4f4g" sigs, it's like twilight up in this bitch!

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gfdgfd

• Blitz

• 1nc0mp4r4bl3

• Slutty Bitch

Slutty Bitch

"Queen of the internet AKA Slutty Bitch" Vs "1nc0mp4r4bl3": Day 3.

Someone with good GFX skills get to work on "Team Slutty Bitch" & "Team 1nc0mp4r4f4g" sigs, it's like twilight up in this bitch!

Hahahah omygod ;p
Slutty Bitch

Make me a sign saying:

360KnifeGuyz Benn BAAS

en Nino BAAS mag pijpen

I'm still waiting for my sign :(

Ah man, do I have to?

I'm gonna ask money for it.

1nc0mp4r4bl3

You know what? Fuck all haters, I am not going to bother posting anymore. Naomi just tell your mooiboy to give back my password and leave me alone. It was a huge mistake falling for you in the past.

Slutty Bitch

You know what? Fuck all haters, I am not going to bother posting anymore. Naomi just tell your mooiboy to give back my password and leave me alone. It was a huge mistake falling for you in the past.

You are so obsessed with hating Anthony that you don't realize it's someone else hacking you =.=

1nc0mp4r4bl3

You are so obsessed with hating Anthony that you don't realize it's someone else hacking you =.=

Yeah whatever, I haven't been hacked for 6 years until Anthony came in my life. Since then I got hacked for a good 3 times. As you said, he has special programs to hack people.
Slutty Bitch

I hope Anthony doesn't read this, or we are all doomed.

Oh he does, when he feels like it.

And seriously, Erik. He doesn't hack you. If you want to know; I cam with him 24/7,

last time you said he hacked you was when he was ASLEEP.

Please just accept that it wasn't him, he's not fucking interested in you; he has no fucking reason to hack you.

Hide yo kids, hide yo wife

Is toch mooi dat twee mensen die elkaar kennen irl en een "relatie" hebben gehad nu aan het bekvechten zijn op een runescape forum, l0l

25jy1i1.jpg

Woah a temper like that wont resolve this issue.

Let's welcome Anthony to the show.

Slutty Bitch

Is toch mooi dat twee mensen die elkaar kennen irl en een "relatie" hebben gehad nu aan het bekvechten zijn op een runescape forum, l0l

RELATIE ?! BEN JE ACHTERLIJK?!  kippenvel, omfg.

Oké, laat ik een woord gebruiken dat bij jou leeftijdsgroep van toepassing is;

"verkering"

25jy1i1.jpg

Woah a temper like that wont resolve this issue.

Let's welcome Anthony to the show.

:lol:

Slutty Bitch

Oké, laat ik een woord gebruiken dat bij jou leeftijdsgroep van toepassing is;

"verkering"

GADVER. Er was helemaal niks, oké? Serieus, wtf.
1nc0mp4r4bl3

And seriously, Erik. He doesn't hack you. If you want to know; I cam with him 24/7,

Please just accept that it wasn't him, he's not fucking interested in you; he has no fucking reason to hack you.

He could have done it before he went to bed?...... Well, it doesnt matter, I will make new accounts.
Slutty Bitch

He could have done it before he went to bed?...... Well, it doesnt matter, I will make new accounts.

Oh mah gawd, what a good idea! :O 
1nc0mp4r4bl3

Just lock the god damn topic and stop bothering me. Seeing your face makes me want to vomit. You have no reason at all to enter these topics. Your just an attention seeking-loser and I should have known that before I met you. Now fuck off.