[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Queen of the internet.

Slutty Bitch

Yes i am Eriks dad. His real name is actually Ben Dover and he has a brother called Neil Down. I'm waiting for them to both come home and i was expecting him to be back by now.

Someone ban this faggot, it's a shit troll failing at trying to be funny.

Ah let him stay and enjoy this amazing situation.

8wczv5.jpg

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gfdgfd

• Blitz

• 1nc0mp4r4bl3

• Slutty Bitch

Yes i am Eriks dad. His real name is actually Ben Dover and he has a brother called Neil Down. I'm waiting for them to both come home and i was expecting him to be back by now.

Someone ban this faggot, it's a shit troll failing at trying to be funny.

Sort of rich coming from a guy called "Adam"

Slutty Bitch

1952 views ftw

Attention whore?  :whistle:  :ahhh:

I must admit, I kinda like how popular this topic got. Never expected it though ;D

You told everyone you made out with her in bed, she told me you didn't. That's pretty gay.

I never told that to anybody.

...I found out that she has many problems, like her sister who has ano, and is very depressed and even cuts herself. So at one evening I was sleeping over at her house in one room with another girl. We unfortunately only had two beds (Yeah I didn't seem to bother somehow:D) And that's why I slept in her bed. The bed was for two persons, but slowly we went closer to eachother, ending kissing and hugging eachother. Until that is was the real good part. Ok so I woke up and we were talking...

Slutty Bitch

You told everyone you made out with her in bed, she told me you didn't. That's pretty gay.

...I found out that she has many problems, like her sister who has ano, and is very depressed and even cuts herself. So at one evening I was sleeping over at her house in one room with another girl. We unfortunately only had two beds (Yeah I didn't seem to bother somehow:D) And that's why I slept in her bed. The bed was for two persons, but slowly we went closer to eachother, ending kissing and hugging eachother. Until that is was the real good part. Ok so I woke up and we were talking...

Hahaha. He forgot what he wrote?

Where is Erik? Only so many ways he can make love to his hand so why is he wasting so much time wanking and not enough time on here?

r u anthony???

Slutty Bitch

Where is Erik? Only so many ways he can make love to his hand so why is he wasting so much time wanking and not enough time on here?

r u anthony???

No, he's not Anthony :'D

r u anthony???

u sure?

Slutty Bitch

r u anthony???

u sure?

100% ;D