Looking to make money?

Kevin

New merch cc I help run Dr z Pure run. Its ex goldmerch gens who made a new cc after Goldmerch got hacked. We are already the second biggest cc to Smokin Mils and our getting bigger every day. Clan chat is "Wefightge" , is usually full during the day (or close to).

Merchanting is always a risk, so you either take it or you don't. Current item atm is Archer Rings, we started them at 360k, they are already 510k max and still going strong.

Support or atleast watch this sexy vid edited by Keanen.

*** MERCHANTING IS ALWAYS A RISK, TO MAKE ALOT OF MONEY YOU GOT TO BE SMART ***

Already posted in member boards but I will post here 2.

Lol, your CC stopped me from reaching max Ranged Bonus :whistle:

Ohwell, the clan sounds good, just joined.. almost 100% full B)

Good job.

I don't understand how merch clans work? Do you like, all buy one item, and keep it so that hardly any are being sold, so that the price rises?

Pur3, the clan buys highly seeked items owt so the price rises, then sell when the price reaches its dump price.

Aeons Decay

I don't understand how merch clans work? Do you like, all buy one item, and keep it so that hardly any are being sold, so that the price rises?

The leaders choose an item to buy out. Then everyone in the clan buys it and manipulates the price to something stupidly high..

The leaders then dump the item and then other people dump it as fast as it can. Whoever gets rid of their items makes cash, the rest are stuck with a lot of crashing stuff.

protip: Abusing the GE with numbers isn't merchanting and all of you should stop calling it merchanting.

I agree, it's just price manipulation.

Pur3, the clan buys highly seeked items owt so the price rises, then sell when the price reaches its dump price.

I don't think I've ever seen the item reach the specified dump price. It is always dumped well before that point.

Good luck to anyone who joins but I'd prefer to stick with flipping and not get items dumped on me by high ranks in a manipulation clan.

Chris|Chipsofcwis

looks good, might join on my main, wouldn't mind doubling my cash on him :D, been a while since I soloed merch.. neva clan merched

Chris|Chipsofcwis

So entrepeneurs minuplate the ecoonmy?

they have the ability too, jagex can control drop rates which also affect the economy
owner mighty

ya i dont merch cuz its a risk. But if you do merch its one of the best money you can make if you buy a lot of those items and they go up by a lot o.O