is this nh?

Sambo

say if theirs like 6v1 at west edgey, are you aloud to pray (6 noobs vs you)

like stick on range/melee pray and still battle it out with them?

i was wondering because it isnt exactly nh imo  cos they have 6 vs you.

tell me if it is / not if u think it isnt like me :)

Its not nh cos its an unfair fight

so if someone has higher stats then and better weps you can pray?

i dont think so :)

Pk_5quirrel

in any case that i am being teamed, i ALWAYS prayer. I persuade them to stop, if not i retaliate (with pray on). Similar to what i did to dutch lmfao in my pvp vid 9, i didnt want to fight so i prayed, asked him to stop for 30 seconds, then i k0ed him :D

in any case that i am being teamed, i ALWAYS prayer. I persuade them to stop, if not i retaliate (with pray on). Similar to what i did to dutch lmfao in my pvp vid 9, i didnt want to fight so i prayed, asked him to stop for 30 seconds, then i k0ed him :D

If you don't want to fight, then why would you fight with prayer on? You either kill him without prayer or go to a safe zone.

well... i wouldnt pray in the first place. i would just run. west edge is single. i would atk the one thts attacking me until he eats, then run. but idk if its nh... imo, nh is tele, pray 1v1, pj, mage with pay on. anything else is fine.

As long as they aren't tagging you, I don't think that you have any right to pray.

he has the right to pray, lmfao.