...Its a first :)

FreeTradeMe

FreeTradeMe

Just my noobs pk vid, its nothing big and i know its not amazing but i had fun editing it, watch till 4:44 for surpise endingĀ  :nice:

Who listens to that fucking shit music jesus christ the point of a PK video is to show off skill (you have none) NOT TO RAPE PEOPLES EARS

USE BETTER MUSIC

FreeTradeMe

Who listens to that fucking shit music jesus christ the point of a PK video is to show off skill (you have none) NOT TO RAPE PEOPLES EARS

USE BETTER MUSIC

o

so my preference of music is shit?

no music is bad kid, whats your favorite color?

green?

dude your fucking favorite color is shit. no. everyone has different preference

and i could've told you this pk video took no skill all it is is literally right click and then f5 and spam click. you're fucking retarded dude

t7emon_arrow

The video was ok but I can tell it's one of your first videos although you have good basics on timing the point of editing a video is to enhance the clips and synchronise it to the audio you kind of missed the point by covering your clips up in "preety colours" etc check my video if you want some examples.

As for the music yes everyone is different I personally hate those emo remixes of actual good songs but hey we're all different 2nd/3rd song was decent but ruined by the edit like I said don't cover up clips try to enhance them.

I hope you take this as constructive criticism and not flame gl with it.

Shell Cappin

USE BETTER MUSIC

o

so my preference of music is shit?

no music is bad kid, whats your favorite color?

green?

dude your fucking favorite color is shit. no. everyone has different preference

and i could've told you this pk video took no skill all it is is literally right click and then f5 and spam click. you're fucking retarded dude

LET ME CLARIFY. YOUR MUSIC SUCKS BALLS. ITS NOT A COLOR, ITS FUCKING PEOPLE SCREAMING "DOODOOOLEOEOKFOEJWSOIRKBFNASOIZBFNSHABNRFOIHNEDSHFOIN" INTO A FUCKING MICHROPHONE. GET EARS. THANKS.

LET ME CLARIFY. YOUR MUSIC SUCKS BALLS. ITS NOT A COLOR, ITS FUCKING PEOPLE SCREAMING "DOODOOOLEOEOKFOEJWSOIRKBFNASOIZBFNSHABNRFOIHNEDSHFOIN" INTO A FUCKING MICHROPHONE. GET EARS. THANKS.

No need to flame/type in caps makes you look like an idiot.

On Topic: If you dont edit the clips them selves and let us actually watch the clips I would enjoy it :P. And forget what people say about your music its your preference forget the people who flame about it.

Logan|Iuex V Ied

It wasnt bad and the music isnt that bad once you click the 'sound button' off :D but overall great vid and nice editing m8

1nc0mp4r4bl3

The music is way better than the R&B and rap crap mainstream bullshit nowadays. Some nice kills/switches, very good for a first video. Don't listen to idiots flaming your music.

Song weren't bad... old but not bad.

And as for the editing try to keep it crisp and fluid... not confusing and annoying.