4 Minute Video.

`Believe

Okay, well I got bored a couple weeks ago, and decided to get on Runescape just to try out the New Bounty Hunter. Still wasn't that fun, but I saw some dude from MM, then I remembered that he was the warlord of MM :x. I asked him for a fight, so we did. Dropped him the first round, then the second, and so on. I also have some PvP Clips in there at the End, that I had saved when I pked while I still played. I didn't edit this video at all, so Enjoy the unedited Clips.  ;o

Play Xbl for all the ones that are wondering what im doing on my spare time now, so ya, just Pm me for my Gamertag if you want it.

The Video

fIXgWa8kauk

FINALLY someone that can actually f2p pk the proper way

^ make a f2p vid? cuz i love those :O

Thanks.

me2 lol I looked through your channel but only vids from 2007 :(

make a new one, or do you know any good f2p vids I can watch?  :D

Me2 lol I looked through your channel but only vids from 2007 :(

make a new one, or do you know any good f2p vids I can watch?  :D

My Channel has many other videos of F2P. My main was ranked like 106 in rouges, no clue what it is now, but whatever. So, I have like 4 Bounty Hunter Videos, and 17 Old Wildy Videos. Most of the videos have sucky music though due to Copyrights, but I mean, if you wanna watch them, you can mute the Youtube music and put some of your own on  ;o