Foe Clan Structure Final Ownage Elite Presents Foe Quick Links
[ Founder ] Bonesaw Pk, Ilx Ace Ilx [ Leader ] Danny
[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

» Ⓣ➆ⓔⓜⓞⓝ 1st " Turmoil " Pure Update (III) - Extreme Pkr - VLS, Whip, DClaw Risk

t7emon_arrow

t7emon_arrow

EopIsStrong.png

50956869.pngtheoptube.png

-------------------------Please respect the foe forum and keep this topic flame free sit back and relax-------------------------

» Ⓣ➆ⓔⓜⓞⓝ Ⓐⓡⓡⓞⓦ 1st " Turmoil " Pure Update (III) - Extreme Pkr - VLS, Whip, DClaw [High Risk]

Link:

qNnIaamRA3k

Well the wilderness is back and here's another well deserved update after the last video I realised I had to pk more to get better clips because before wildy I literally hadn't pked for months and heres the product of that thanks for the constructive criticism in last topic it helps tbh.

Image0.jpg

I have alot of videos out now and nearly 8.2k subscribers so feel free to browse my other videos. I get some of the highest quality that's ever been seen in rs pk videos watch it in HD if your ready for that.

This is an old stat pic R.I.P time for the new stuff (old topic template lol) http://www.foe-rs.com/forums/index.php?topic=31033.45 :

stats032531.png

theop.png

- Watch it leave me a comment on youtube and rate/subscribe/favourite :) -

Peace!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• t7emon_arrow

• Mori

• Dannhyz

• Rollin Herbz

Next time someone tries flaming me saying why not go 45 defence because it's only 3/4 comments, i'll just link them to this video ^^.

Benny The Leak LMAO

im subbed to you, awesum vid watched this before you posted it.

always look forward to a t7emon arrow video c=

I actually think it's really really boring.

It's all shot from far away, really slow, music doesn't take the video higher, now it just sounds like it's playing in the background while you watch a movie.

I was not entertained these 10 minutes.

t7emon_arrow

I actually think it's really really boring.

It's all shot from far away, really slow, music doesn't take the video higher, now it just sounds like it's playing in the background while you watch a movie.

I was not entertained these 10 minutes.

Funny how you watched it for 10minutes :D we need a top up of haterade on table seven please!!!! lolll but on a serious note I heard what you have to say but in all honesty I thought the video was the exact opposite of your criticisms it's fast paced music is fits the clips well with accurate synchronised editing wasn't quite sure about your movie analogy though.

I do appreciate constructive criticism so thanks for trying.

nice job dude!!!!!!

im hopefully getting turmoil soon

Your that sexy kid that I was downing mm with the other day :) good to see ya hope to get a video from you after turmoil ^

<3 gud vid

Ty broski haven't' seen you bridding in ages how's wildy going for you

Next time someone tries flaming me saying why not go 45 defence because it's only 3/4 comments, i'll just link them to this video ^^.

Good idea tbh I get alot of 30def haters saying get 45 get 70 blablabla example awemni but if im doing alright with it why the  f do they even care loll funny thing is the same kids that say that get dropped, having a challenge on when pking is good imo I could make a 80def 80 att 90 str turmoiler and be roughly the same level but it would'nt be very fun so haters hop off!

Good idea tbh I get alot of 30def haters saying get 45 get 70 blablabla example awemni but if im doing alright with it why the  f do they even care loll funny thing is the same kids that say that get dropped having a challenge on when pking is good imo I could make a 80def 80 att 90 str turmoiler and be roughly the same level but it would'nt be very fun so haters hop off!

I get the exact same, so many people asking me why dont i get 45, my reply is always the same, because i own at 30 defence :) pked over 500mil so far since wildy legit, why would i need 40/45 defence? ^^. and as you can see by my signature, i dont need high str bonus to hit hard :D

Great video, great editing, nice switches, epic loots.

Just didn't like pjing, tabs and rushing.

Overall great vid tho.

1nc0mp4r4bl3

Nice, I liked the video. Amazing editing, some nice risks/brid clips. I didn't like the music though and you should collect some better clips, because the clips were very average. Still a nice video though, also a nice ending. 4/5.