Erik
Kruck
Teleporting
[ Warlord ] [ Council ] don
Lay
TBR

FoeYear Signatures

Jesus

You guys made this clan great, and you deserve to be recognized for it.

Please only use these in your signature if you've been in the clan for the time specified

Spent a while making these, hope everyone enjoys them and they don't go to waste.

Edited by Adam

Wow, I love em. They look great, and I love all the different color choices too lol. This topic should be pinned. <3 I borrowed one btw, gonna give you credit for it in my sig as well. :D

Awesome, ill be putting one on my signatures, when ive been FOE for one year. More to GFX and pin it :D or to member boards.

Devour your like 12 right now, so unless your a genius and played Rs at the age of 6 YEAH....:)

think your confusing me with fearmy def ;)

AND NO JESUS IM FOUNDER OF FOE

there are 2 3 year in the green 1 ;) u forgot 2year

Ill check it when i get home, must have mixed up the link. All the images are uploaded though. Try replacing the "3" with a "2" at the end of the link

there are 2 3 year in the green 1 ;) u forgot 2year

Ill check it when i get home, must have mixed up the link. All the images are uploaded though. Try replacing the "3" with a "2" at the end of the link

Fixed it Dutchie  :)

And Devour, I changed your sig l0l. Hope you enjoy your new one I made just for you