YouTube Link Icon

FragD PK

Here is something I decided to try in Cinema 4D. If you want to use it, just reply here and say you are going to use it, thanks!

YouTubeIcon1.png

Wow man, thats really cool. Is there anyway you could make a subscribe button like that too? :o It would be a beast replacement for my sig if you let me use :p

Once again, looks amazing <3

I think the Tube part looks great, but the You and the Broadcast Yourself look pretty awkward in the way they come out 3D for some reason  :p

Wow man, thats really cool. Is there anyway you could make a subscribe button like that too? :o It would be a beast replacement for my sig if you let me use :p

Once again, looks amazing <3

Sorry it has taken me so long to reply! Sure thing man, I'll see what I can do!

I think the Tube part looks great, but the You and the Broadcast Yourself look pretty awkward in the way they come out 3D for some reason  :p

Hmm, I can see how it can be awkward, should I make it white, or is it just in general awkward?

Yeah I know im very nooby at these things but, how do you actually turn a picture in a link?

Dont know if you can help me with that though, was hoping someone could.. =o

Yeah I know im very nooby at these things but, how do you actually turn a picture in a link?

[img=[url=<your website here>]<your image here>][/url]

http://i55.tinypic.com/9s5bbl.png' alt='9s5bbl.png'>

<http://i55.tinypic.com/9s5bbl.png>' alt='9s5bbl.png>'>

or I fail epicly or it doesnt work :(

I bought the Windows 7 upgrade and Microsoft Office 2010 on my desktop. LATER, I Office Home And Student 2010 64 Bit when I purchased the disk from my school. Well the computer got fixed and the company that fixed it drained all my important things that I had on the computer. They said I Microsoft Office 2007 Pro Plus Key the free Office 2007 Professional Plus Key  from my Microsoft Office 2010 Activation HP. How do I effectively uninstall the store-bought version Windows 7 Key(and the user key) so that Windows 7 Ultimate Activation Key resell that and instead Windows 7 Sale the HP version I received for my machine? I'd like to know the process to do that... (or do I even need to reinstall -- can I just swap the user license key without messing with the software itself??)