Small Gallery.

Chad

ACCIDENTALLY HIT ENTER AND POSTED THIS L0L. BE DONE WITH THIS GALLERY IN 10 MINUTES LLL

I'm currently on my old pc, and I got bored so I figured I'd upload some old pics from BH.

First of all:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Start off with one rune kill, followed by downing a kid for warrior ring whip d boots. Forgot to screenie pile pic cause I was too busy tanking 2 people on me while on 4 brews L

Posted Image

Basically we lured an ags - The bgs in my inventory was my split of the bgs lure (Since I was the bait and had to die for rune and shit lol)

Posted Image

Lured this girl for a sara sword when it was like 9m I think, Dunno exactly.. I just remember this girl was dumb as fuck.

Posted Image

Pic from when we made intro for FF PK VID 15 - Check the vid out, Im in over half the clips, whether you see Volcomsk818 or not, I pked with FF daily.

Posted Image

Basic rune-whip pking, this kid decided he would fight me in torags pl8 and legs with whip and d boots lol. Downed him with a sick dagger spec.

Posted Image

My friend tried messing about 1 iteming I killed em and he didnt protect item. O.O So I just screenied it and said he was 1 iteming me L0L he pmed me later saying yw, so I guess he just didnt pro item cause at the time I had like a 4m bank LL

Posted Image

I was on the wall coming from the bank after getting welfared+ poisoned. This kid was on penalty running from some ranger so I froze him, I yelled on ts about it and my friend came who was targetting him, my friend(chrisz) and me hybrided the fuck out of his 20+ brews and dropped him for his bgs(he was buying rsgp lolll). I didnt get the kill so I got this (about 14m) split from the bgs(30m+)

Posted Image

Forehead(LEADER OF DAMAGE INC) got a pk. He had 1 shark left and I just barraged him 3x then smacked him with whip and got this.

Posted Image

/Random

Posted Image

As you can see it's not that big of a gallery + I couldnt find alot of my pics.

But I never screenied alot of things cept good good pks and 99s as you can see LLL.

I've got so much more that I cant find, and even more that I never screenied cause like I said, Im on my old shitty pc that I whitescreened 75% of the time when I took a screenie lol.

• 3 weeks later...