X Apokalypse Vid 2 - Return of the Apocalypse

X Apokalypse

For a rune pure almost no good hits. Statius hammer I expected more, only 1 decent hit the entire fight. I didn't feel you collected many clips either, all the fights were very long. Speed up the fights and just show the last few hits before KO's next time. Also if you're going to make a pk vid, try use music people will like. Not just what you like, a lot of people WILL just close your video if they are that horseshit coming through their speakers.

6/10

-Better hits

-More variation would be nice

-Different music

X Apokalypse

For a rune pure almost no good hits. Statius hammer I expected more, only 1 decent hit the entire fight. I didn't feel you collected many clips either, all the fights were very long. Speed up the fights and just show the last few hits before KO's next time. Also if you're going to make a pk vid, try use music people will like. Not just what you like, a lot of people WILL just close your video if they are that horseshit coming through their speakers.

6/10

-Better hits

-Different music

You can mute it you know

6/10

-Better hits

-Different music

You can mute it you know

Yes, but music is a large part of pk videos. Most editing is done in correlation with the music. Good music can lead to a great vid.
X Apokalypse

6/10

-Better hits

-Different music

You can mute it you know

Yes, but music is a large part of pk videos. Most editing is done in correlation with the music. Good music can lead to a great vid.
Help a brother out and suggest some songs for my next vid then? :p

No tabs?! :O hahaha.

Anyways alright vid, kinda enjoyed it. Good music too, not as many people use the heavy stuff anymore.

X Apokalypse

No tabs?! :O hahaha.

Anyways alright vid, kinda enjoyed it. Good music too, not as many people use the heavy stuff anymore.

Can't tab in pvp let alone can I be fucked to tele anyway,  thanks for the one up though buddy