Anybody done Desert Treasure lately?

Jesus

I've done DT on 3 other accounts besides this one.

When I got to Dessous I noticed after he hit 0 health, a new one spawned. Is this suppose to happen? Has it happened to anyone else lately? I reported it on the rs forums as a glitch, but I want to know if anyone has found a way around this. If not, DT is impossible to beat right now.

(If this is a bug I'm the first person to ever kill Dessous 18 times on one account  :wow:, also managed to kill him 4 times with one inventory of shark.)

I'v been having the exact same problem! its so annoying because you cant finish the quest. (n) I really hope this is fixed very soon.

No, he did not drop the diamond. What is suppose to happen is after you beat him, you go back to the Canfis pub and talk to the vampire to get the diamond. However, Dessous keeps re-appearing after I kill him and when I kill him the game doesn't register that I actually killed him... So no diamond for me.