Foe Clan Structure Final Ownage Elite Presents Foe Quick Links
[ Founder ] Bonesaw Pk, Ilx Ace Ilx [ Leader ] Danny
[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

New to FoE-RS forums, But here is one of my latest art portfolio peices.

pk.2

Hi, welcome to our forums. That is some nice artwork there. I feel something is missing there on the top part.

@Steroids - I don't see it, unless you're trolling.

bottom right bit of the brown section looks like a hippo hiding in the water.

:wow:

OT: Besides the hippo, it's a cool concept; it's just that some parts of it are LQ compared to other pats imo, like for example the burgundy part at the top looks sligltly pixelated to me, but other than that it looks pretty good :Hi:

To bad i edited that picture so there isn't anyway that was your backround picture.. Better luck next-time.. I mean the picture i didn't morph the coloring i did and the layers.

To bad i edited that picture so there isn't anyway that was your backround picture.. Better luck next-time.. I mean the picture i didn't morph the coloring i did and the layers.

You obviously didn't make it if jarrod has had a similar background since 4 months or so ago.

Dude i made that picture in my advance placement art class.. When i was messing around with new layer techniques.. Why would i come post a "fake picture" to try and gain e-rep? GTFO.