FOETUBE Background

Jesus

Hey GFX section. We are planning on a remodel of FoeTube. We'll be presenting this to the leaders, along with a plan to get the channel up and active again to make people see how awesome and great this clan really is.

We need a background for FoeTube ( http://www.youtube.com/FinalOwnageElite ) that must be creative, and have that "Foe" theme. The current one (Same as we use for forums) is lacking.

Thank you in advance for anyone who tries, it is extremely appreciated! Really hope to see some nice results from this.

-Ace, 0o0, FearMy Def and myself

lets first get that music back on pk vid 4 =/

has anyone tried to put in the code allowing the music to be played?

but yes good idea.

I have a version up right now with working music, when we finish what we're doing it will be up on Foetube aswell.

"Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

using that didnt work? ^^^^

"Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

using that didnt work? ^^^^

I don't know if that was added to the original video or not, but I do have a file up with audio that has not been removed for 4 days or so... but thats off topic, we still need a background. So please/thank you to anyone who attempts :)

FragD PK, it looks pretty cool mate. Is there any way you could take off the DESIGNEDBY:GLORYDESIGN text off of it? Something could be put in the channel description like "Background made by FragD PK from the Foe Community"

Would look more official :p Do understand why artists do that and stuff though, but it would almost look like we payed a designer to make us a background

I would of for some form of payment but that one looks pretty good

You could just to help out the clan lol. Not sure who you expect to pay you, its a community wide project not just one person  :p

I would of for some form of payment but that one looks pretty good

You could just to help out the clan lol. Not sure who you expect to pay you, its a community wide project not just one person  :p

Just saying it takes alot of time and effort to do those layouts and most people that can do it well wont do it for free.

glory fix the text, those caps are ugly :\

can you elaborate? I'm not sure what text you mean.

'Final Ownage Elite'; the horizontal text next to the large verticals. Looks a bit odd.

Damn it, my computer had messed up earlier and crashed, so it didn't keep the PSD file to the background and only the image file of it remains, so I can't change anything unless I make a new one. So if there is anything I can improve in it and/or keep just reply..Sorry everyone.