[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Wow guild banner

arian

Looking for a banner that would fit this site: http://misocainea.guildomatic.com/

I will need you you to add sub text in a few weeks. Needs to read "Alliance ____________" or "Horde ______________" the "________" stands for a server name which can be from 10-20 characters long.

so leave room.

The biggest font(guild name): Misocainea

or

any from http://www.mmowned.com/forums/general/graphics/268243-renders-deadca7s-renders-image-heavy.html

I want a high quality banner, some GFX would be nice.

List your prices.

proof:110213174924.png

ive got another 100mill on my pure.

I can ask shylah if she would want to make your banner. Shes the one who created our current banner. Let me know if your interested. Her and I played wow on and off for years so we have a good understanding of what a Guild Banner should look like.  :nice:

I can ask shylah if she would want to make your banner. Shes the one who created our current banner. Let me know if your interested. Her and I played wow on and off for years so we have a good understanding of what a Guild Banner should look like.  :nice:

Yes im interested, let me know what she says and her pricing!

She doesnt have to use the vender provided aswell. Just make sure it doesnt lean toward alliance or horde to much.

I need a banner like an hour ago, i will pay extra rsgp for someone to get this done like now!

I just need a quick temporary one thats half way decent for right now.

110213123216.png

use for the meantime

You're fucking awesome, good job.

Why did my ability to edit posts get removed?

OT: I'd help you out but I don't do banners, and wouldn't know where to begin crafting a WoW banner lol

For that bank i will make yo uthe greatest banner you have ever seen =D

Haha, im not willing to spend 100mill on a banner, but i dont mind high prices, tell me something more realistic.

didnt think so, well i'm super-poor atm on rs, would u be willing to go anything like 15m?

edit: do u have examples of WoW banners, also what kind of colours do you want? does it need to match the website you linked?

Depend show good it is tbh. im not going to pay 15mill for a sub par banner.

Colors do not need to match. You can use whatever colors you want.Just make it look good.

Wow banners are alot like Rs ones.

here is a sub par one, but it doesnt need to look anything like this.

http://rwp.guildomatic.com/

I'll try something out soon, not feeling overly creative atm, if i think it's reasonable i'll post it.  Why don't you name a price instead of posting like 80m then telling us to...

edit: what do you think of this?

misocainea.png

or maybe something like this?

misocaineav2.png

I'll try something out soon, not feeling overly creative atm, if i think it's reasonable i'll post it.  Why don't you name a price instead of posting like 80m then telling us to...

edit: what do you think of this?

misocainea.png

or maybe something like this?

misocaineav2.png

8 mill seem fair for the top one?

To eberyone else, i am no longer looking for a banner.

I am looking to hear nback from shylah and ill be using the one conner made in the mean time.

connor, pm me your in game name and add pvp-nerfed. tell me when you will be on.

• 2 weeks later...

Man you took like a week to reply =D lol

8m sounds fine, i GFX for fun anyway, that is just an added bonus, my rsn is sneakypedo <3

edit: im on now =p