[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Online 'Friends'

Jim

eh, naw not really... theyre my friends online but not irl, therefore i wouldnt meet up irl and ttherefore are not my friends irl, but online friend yeah. theyre 2 differant worlds which should not be mixed imo.

like wow and runescape, imagin if they joined, itd suck nuts

Yeh i consider them friends what else would they be its different because you know them online and i wouldnt consider meeting them irl cos i imagine it would be awkard..online friends meant to stay online imo

there are 2-3 ppl Id really like to meet irl bc I know them for over 3 years now and we allways had fun together. The rest I consider to be online friends. Very good friends, but not ppl I'd have to meet irl.

I've met friends over xbox live that live like 3 hours away lol.

I'd meet up with ppl i guess but i wouldn't really consider someone on the internet  a proper friend, had a friend in rs called "yo fei 7" for like 3 years then he met some dumb bitch on rs(rofl) and scammed me a dfs, claiming he got keylogged...

why not, it's not like you gonna get gang raped at the end.

that's what you think  :whistle:

yeah you never know what weed can do to you. :shifty:

People on the internet are still people, it isn't a separate world as some are saying. If anything people can be more honest, because they don't have to worry about appearance (though they make up for it worrying about e-penis size). I wouldn't make special plans to go see anybody, but if I was going to their city for some reason I wouldn't mind meeting a few people.

People on the internet are still people, it isn't a separate world as some are saying. If anything people can be more honest, because they don't have to worry about appearance (though they make up for it worrying about e-penis size). I wouldn't make special plans to go see anybody, but if I was going to their city for some reason I wouldn't mind meeting a few people.

I really have mixed feelings what you look like ( no offence ).

There's some people I feel that I know pretty well, that I would consider pretty good friends, as I talk to them daily...But that's a select few, I wouldn't meet up with most anyone here :p

I really have mixed feelings what you look like ( no offence ).

Don't think you can call no offence on that one. I've posted pics on valhalla's site if you're that curious. It was a general statement, even if you are a supermodel it can be good to get away from judgement.

I'd love to meet any of the TBFF crew outside of the game and forums. I think it would actually be an interesting gathering.

Sure I consider people online as friends, but in the end you gotta find your roots and remember that the chances of meeting these people and having a face-to-face conversation are extremely slim to none at all.

Cholesterol

I'd love to meet any of the TBFF crew outside of the game and forums. I think it would actually be an interesting gathering.

Sure I consider people online as friends, but in the end you gotta find your roots and remember that the chances of meeting these people and having a face-to-face conversation are extremely slim to none at all.

A barbeque at Slee's shack  :D

@Jimi, didn't mean it that way man :p.

But just by the way you talk, about weed, discussions.. was just wondering.

I didn't really try to answer your post with my quote.

Just had to say it :p.

SMYTH YES!!! TO IRELAND!!!

and hey bernie if i'm ever in the netherlands area. You know i'm going to have to hit you up for a smoke.