Pure Name

IPhroznI

Why names with I? Jesus half of runescape has now copied mahatma.

nou, but rly no one had them last time i played tbh, i started a week ago lol, quit criticizing and if you dont like it give me suggestions  or something not sit there and flame

Why not pick an original name? You can't even say the I_______I name's weren't around a year ago because they were, They have been around for a while. Well whatever choice you make i hope you like it and stick with it, But you should really try to be original, I picked the name pvp tragedy because it looked different than most people.

Why not pick an original name? You can't even say the I_______I name's weren't around a year ago because they were, They have been around for a while. Well whatever choice you make i hope you like it and stick with it, But you should really try to be original, I picked the name pvp tragedy because it looked different than most people.

They were around, but not nearly as common

Why don't you make an original name, instead of a typical I ______ I name lol.

Make something original, like mine is (Or at least I think it is)  :wub:

Considering you didn't even think of the name and someone else did for you, it's not original.

OT: Just go through your music library and look for band name/word combinations. simple.

Why don't you make an original name, instead of a typical I ______ I name lol.

Make something original, like mine is (Or at least I think it is)  :wub:

Considering you didn't even think of the name and someone else did for you, it's not original.

OT: Just go through your music library and look for band name/word combinations. simple.

:O that's a good idea, thanks

Why names with I? Jesus half of runescape has now copied mahatma.

mahatma didnt make up I____I names.

I play xbox live and they used to be popular there.