When do you eat?

Zero

I usually do around 34 if there meleeing unless they pull a dds.

Around 35 if there doing rune cross bow.

20 if there darting.

Depeneds on what the weapon they have.

In f2p on my lvl 66 tank (40 69 51, 31 pray fking owns) I eat around 10-20, even let a guy hit me with 2h at 8 hp because he wouldn't STFU up about me "safing". He kept calling me a "fail pure" when the account is obviously not pure, just because the name is PkinRanger.

Kinda gone off on a rant so back on topic: Pking in p2p the time I heal on any account is never consistent, because I don't believe that a certain hp is beneficial to staying alive. I just eat if I think there's a good chance the next hit will kill me.

Man when I'm on pain killers I just love to talk.

x itsonme x

depends what there using to many factors involved i eat when i want and if tehy call me a safer i eat at higher hp to piss them off

depends who im fighting, what weapon they are using, where im fighting, if its f2p/p2p, what food i have with me, etc etc etc etc

Depends on the battle, depends on if they got spec left, depends on how much food I have, depends on if I'm in the position to knockout.

To many 'depends'.

I like to stay low HP as it makes it more fun though.

| Kosturo |

I don't have a lot experience in pk but i usually eat at 32....

I have pked with my main(not a pure) and only in memb world.

huge n hairy

Honestly whenever i want. Thats why i stay alive. If someone bitches at me, they usually get a 2h to the head in between typing.. So safing helps me :)

Honestly whenever i want. Thats why i stay alive. If someone bitches at me, they usually get a 2h to the head in between typing.. So safing helps me :)

lmao.

depends who im fighting, what weapon they are using, where im fighting, if its f2p/p2p, what food i have with me, etc etc etc etc