[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Michael Jackson is dead.

gfdgfd

^If your gonna insult the man at least spell paedophile right...

LOL

RIP Michael, King of Pop and multi-influencer. I truthfully do not believe he molested any child, and although he is quite odd for the things he has done, his legacy won't be forgotten.

^If your gonna insult the man at least spell paedophile right...

LOL

RIP Michael, King of Pop and multi-influencer. I truthfully do not believe he molested any child, and although he is quite odd for the things he has done, his legacy won't be forgotten.

^ +10

I don't see why you guys make fun of his death other then following the immature crowd, but anyways.....R.I.P. Michael and your music will live forever.

Kyle|Lol The PK

Just goes to show you, if you play with little kids and get out of it by not having to go to jail, it will catch up with you.

Pedo got downed!

saw on sky news. gutted for people who paid £70 for a ticket for his tour.

If somebody bought a ticket, they must be a fan, you really think they're gonna give a shit about £70 when they've just found out he's dead? xD

i would be, £70 is £70 at the end of the day, hey were in an economic downturn  :victory:

no but seriously, he made good music an all but he went weird when he made himself white and got accused of touching up kids etc. But im sure he'll be missed by some people  :Hi:

"made himself white" he had vitiligo, a skin disease which gives you white blotches on your skin to the point where he looked like a complete freak, surgery to make him white all over was the only option. I myself do not think he molested any children, the fact that he LOOKS like a peadophile played a huge part in the conspiracy, if he was still black, i doubt there would of been any case whatsoever, they would of dismissed it straight away, and since it was not proven whatsoever, at the end of the day, it just come's down to the word of a couple of kids, and their money hungry parents, against the word of possibly the "king of pop" but yeah, i myself think Michael  Jackson was a living legend and he will be missed by many people, despite going crazy during his last years.

^^ crazy fan denying the facts that he's molesting kids.

He made good music, he was a shitty person. He 100% did hardcore drugs, so it's no shock he died "so young"

Lol owned.

Pedophile = downed

Karma. And to Ultra, if only it didn't 404. :[

Karma indeed sir.
Indubitably kind sir, I for one think it a beautiful day ou- I LOST MY FUCKING PHONE

AND I'M GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU

One unlucky fucker bought a ticket for £10,000 on eBay, I feel sorry him more than anyone else. He sure as fuck isn't getting his money back.

Anyway, here is how I feel about the situation.

I'm not a fan of Michael, nor do I have anything against him. But last night was so win.

I was on MSN/Browsing /b/ bored as fuck as I do most nights, was considering an early night. Then some kid who sends me jokes sent me a message like;

"Sky News just said Michael Jackson just died. He died from a full Cardiac Arrest."

Even though he told me he died, it didn't even cross my mind that he was dead, I thought it was a joke and just read it over and over looking for the punch line.

& In one refresh of /b/ in the space of about 5 minutes since my last, /b/ was flooded with pages of Michael Jackson. Facebook, Bebo & MSN even ape-shit, and even on the RS clan chats.

I also believe that he wasn't guilty of molestation.