Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

my second sig

jamal

ok is this better than my last sig? if you havnt seen my last sig it is this :

Posted Image

OK OK so i got told that it was terrible and i sucked ok? so i decided to have another go (i was told not to give up , not that i would have anyway :P) and this is what i produced please rate it and tell me what i could do better ect saying its niot good is no help at all ineed to know whay its not good :) also if its good tell me which parts are good :P any way thanks and here it is:Posted Image

thanks lol i actualy made a 3rd before reading this comment can you recommend any tutorials?

here the 3rd i made :P

Posted Image

this one is good. well if you wanted to join community go to http://www.gamerenders.com/forum/ . Register there and you will find shit loads of tutorials. I don't know if it's still good, I don't really use that site anymore.

Definitely use tutorials. I like that third one you made, it's catchy :D

Nothing wrong with tuts tbh, I still use them, although I only use them to pick certain things out that I may have forgotten :P

Gamerenders definitely has good tuts though.

By the way, Jr Hitpoints, if I see one more spammed post from you I'll fucking curb stomp you.

1st one, no.

2nd one, better. But no.

3rd one, good. But could be better.

3rd one is definetly catchy, and nice though. Good job.

I C0NN0R I

Definitely use tutorials. I like that third one you made, it's catchy :D

Nothing wrong with tuts tbh, I still use them, although I only use them to pick certain things out that I may have forgotten :P

Gamerenders definitely has good tuts though.

By the way, Jr Hitpoints, if I see one more spammed post from you I'll fucking curb stomp you.

+1.

Eww lord, not very good.

Just keep working and don't just use RS renders, they're not very good for showing GFX talent.