99 magic or 99 range

Cj.

what shuold i get, 99 magic or 99 ranged?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. what shuold i get, 99 magic or 99 ranged?

• magic
    • ranged

my plans are to get 99 magic and 99 ranged, but im not sure which first, im thinking mage because its closer, but range might be more beneficial than the magic, so can you vote on the poll pls guys :) thanks!  :victory: :victory: :victory: :victory:

~ Cj.

90+ range and then 99 magic. coz 90-99 range is like meeh, nm dif in damage, and ul get it along the road anyway when pking/making money etc.

yea inzany has a good outlook, mage takes we less time so id knock it out first but make sure you get like half way to 99 range because going from low range to 99 in one blow is very annoying.

Mage is worthless unless you are in a p2p fight. You will do SO much more damage with range.... plus, you can't barrage as often on p2p trips, so might as well stick with blitz and get 99 range first.

Mage is worthless unless you are in a p2p fight. You will do SO much more damage with range.... plus, you can't barrage as often on p2p trips, so might as well stick with blitz and get 99 range first.

This exactly  B)

+ mage isnt gonna do much in a 1v1 p2p fight anyway. You can't ko with it really

Creamie pies

Get 99 range collect the items and stuff form your trips and sell them use money to purchace stuff for 99 mage =O

Smited B O W

99 range as 99 mage isnt worth the time, also 99 range will get you near to 99 hp which is just hawt.

*edit*

or both?

| Kosturo |

99 ranged definatly!!!

U have the 94 mage but with 99 ranged u will be able to do a max hits!! like 60++!

or fatal hit with d bow!

Range first defo.. 99 Mage its useless tbh 94 is good enough for barrage, i think if some1 gets 99 mage its just for the cape. But range is more benaficial better hits, more rapid hits just alot better

Definately go with ranged the damage difference makes a pretty big difference compared to the accuracy from 94-99 mage.