dds and dd???

karma pures

I always thought people would use p++ considering you get posion damage, i only use normal for training i cant see any advantages of normal one in pking apart from its a bit cheaper.

[ GE ]: [M] Dragon Dagger: 28,025gp 29,500gp 30,975gp (Today: -208gp)

[ GE ]: [M] Dragon Dagger(p++): 34,105gp 35,900gp 37,695gp (Today: -98gp)

So they dont lose the 6k difference

I think its because usually the dd/dds r only used for k0s. So when u pull it out at the end of a fighr and spec them, they r dead and no poisoned has been used. So they save money by buying dd. Atleast thatis my reason.

Kyle|Lol The PK

I use whatever is lowest poison wise, that away when I die I lose my cruddy daggers and when I kill people I usually get ddp++. Therefore my DDS count keeps going up. At least that's what I do..

Creamie pies

When I never spec good with a dds I just sell it and buy a dd and for some reason I hit way better with it then.

Crue Nation

I can understand it being cheaper and count if this were old wild, but we gotta risk 75k anyway. Just throw the poison on as a bit to your risk, I gotta agree with karma and ask why the hell would they do that. Only reason I can think of is they can't get a poisoned one.

I only use my normal dagger for training so I don't get cheated out xp and It looks cooler.

But that poision is kinda like a recoil if you think about it.

+6 damage at the right time can be the fight.

Most the time people only use dds/dd to ko so theres no need in the posion if there opponent is going to die anyways (but alot of the time its not a ko but you know what i mean) But imo dds is obvs still better for the extra poison damage

Y4nk33 D33s

i always though i hit higher with normal dragon dagger, but dds has an advantage with the poison

when you hit