Summoning on a pure? Fail or not?

HADUKEN

Pros:

More inventory on green drag trips etc. (bull ants etc..)

at 52, you get inf run energy pretty much.

at 68 you get bunyips. ( free healing plx?)

Doesn't effect your levels in bh.

cons:

Can't think of any. :F

why would it be fail.

Meh, people I've asked in the past have always screamed something along the lines of

"D0NT G3T SUMM0N YOU'LL BE F41L"

But I want to ask people with a brain for a decent answer. Not halfwit fucktards ingame, who usually say that ^.

only thing bad about it,some faimliers train def lol.

^ This lol, all familiars that hold your things (Beasts of burden) give Def exp.

They give controlled exp if they attack and deal damage but the chances of them attacking a monster is slim unless the monster attacks them first...

Its zeh noob

A big advantage is when you get a target in BH, you can summon your monster and still fight him in wildy level. But then you are a higher level (depending your sum lvl) and get better loots as jagex likes to fap on lvl 138 which get 3 zaros pks every minute.

Downside of summon, itl cost you like 10m for a decent level

77 summoning, 1 defence.

It's great, i slay lots and they help immensely, be it my bunyip healing me or combat familiars killing with me in CT or at Giant Banshees.

you spelled "Hadouken" wrong..

Anyway, i like summon for the extra advantages like slayer masters and many other 100+ cmb advantages.

you spelled "Hadouken" wrong..

Anyway, i like summon for the extra advantages like slayer masters and many other 100+ cmb advantages.

I had HADOUKEN but i forgot pass, and the emails password too. So.

the reason people call it a fail is that its thought of as 'impure' although it doesnt affect you in pvp, its still considered that way

i disagree i think it's amazing for pures but i was just explaining

• 2 weeks later...
Range G0d 33

Looks to me like summoning would be really great. Would help a heck of a lot with training mage, str, ranged, whatever.