[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Hi im Devour

Devour

This may be the wrong section for it idk, i saw the request thingy in stickys but i saw it was for sigs sooo ya.

I'd like to request a YouTube page made for me pls C:, i talked to connor before about it but i see he has forgotten lel. but ya.

What i sought of want is a black background with some cool brush strokes and stuff with the name 'Devour' in some kewl text, just experiment, if u want to use diff colours go for it C:.

I'd be super happy if u did, coz im planning on releasing vids once my pure is up to scratch

TY

LUV FRUM DEVOUR

im sure its supa dupa C:

but its fine lol, i told u just to experiment and i dont really care as long as its half decent C:

thanks for doin it tho

thats pretty nice connor, almost exactly what i wanted butt

if u can, can u put the Text 'Devour' in like glowing white text or something down the side of the frame

and can u also put some brush strokes in some where

but other then that its perfect C: tyvm

oh yerrr, between getting ready to go back to collage, work, and playing rs again i havnt been GFXing much, but i'll try make it betterer soon. I need re-download fonts, but for my mac, which doesn't sound fun, so i've been putting it off.

i tested it on my yt page connor

and it didnt really fit in

you couldnt see the text at the top and the boxes that go around the shit wernt aligned and stuff

+ could u make it extra long at the bottom, so that i just keeps goin down

its sick otherwise tho C:

you couldnt see the text at the top and the boxes that go around the shit wernt aligned and stuff

can u screeny it?

can u screeny it?

kks ill post it in next post