Is this Nh?

Live Stream

Live Stream

Okay, so lets say I want to join Foe but first i wanna know if this is nh and if it will hinder me from joining if I pk like this.

(I first gain like 100ep in pvp while making cash doing my secret method)

I get 2-3 mates with d claws @ my cb lvl and we all go into multi waiting for people in lvl 1 (we are waiting in a dd outside of wild)

and then we all blitz/tb the person and then finish em with d claw specs, but keep in mind we wont bring teles, and we will "stay in the fight" if they survive.

Second question is if i;m training in pvp and not "pking" can i tele if a clan attacks me?

Third question, if im training gaining ep in pvp world, and using my secret money making method I have to teleport.. can i teleport?

Annihilatinq

You stay, you don't pray, it's multi. I don't see anything wrong.

And to the user above me, yes it is, Atleast in afew clans.

I meant, it's fine to pray in multi, just not in single.

Second question is if i;m training in pvp and not "pking" can i tele if a clan attacks me?

I believe if your not skulled it's fine in PvP worlds, not BH though. That's just what I heard the other day, might wanna get that one confirmed.

No teleporting in BH. But if you are training unskulled in pvp, you can teleport.

Mutli pking, you can do anything but teleport. But if you are fighting people 1v1, we expect you to give them a fair fight (no praying unless they do). If they have friends tagging you, go ahead and tag back.

Y4nk33 D33s

if you tele in bh while pking, then that is nh. if you are train and nonskulled then it seem fine

That's so honor of you to 3v1 a person, and IF HE SURVIVES THE D CLAW SPECS!

You would stay, holy fuck. I would have never known.

EDIT: Nice high scores... /fail

NOBODY GIVES A FLYING FUCK ABOUT YOUR SECRET PIECE OF SHIT MONEY MAKING METHOD, YOU HAVE SAID IT EVERY SINGLE POST, SHUT.. THE.. FUCK.. UP, YOU ARE REEEALLLLY PISSING ME OFF NOW.

/capsoff

Twat.

Keep posting "secret money method" in every single post you make, thinking that people actually care, and you will make alot of people dislike you, which may stop you from getting into this clan anyway, just a tip.

• 2 weeks later...