Slayer

Annihilatinq

Annihilatinq

I wanna get some combat skills up through slayer while getting charms, killing a couple birds with one stone, so..I see people cash in slayer points or something all the time and talk about it, what quest is it for this? I've never gotten into slayer because it never interested me but I want to start now.

So..

-What quests will help me with the skill

-How do I 'pass' tasks or make it so I don't get them

-Any quests I should stay away from doing so I don't get any annoying tasks

• 2 weeks later...

What quests will help me with the skill

Smoking kills

-How do I 'pass' tasks or make it so I don't get them

You pass them by spending 30 slayer points, OR blocking is 175

-Any quests I should stay away from doing so I don't get any annoying tasks

None, End of.

You have to have completed the quest Smoking kills which requires 85 combat.

Avoid doing "Dealing with Scarabas" as this unlocks scarabites and although you can kill the scarabs in PP for this task, it makes it slow.

After you've completed smoking kills the first thing you'll want to do is earn the 100 points to block basilisks as unless you're 20 defence, you won't be able to kill them and will have to restart your task counter again, all the rest of Sumona's task you can.

Read that for more information;

http://www.tip.it/runescape/?page=slayer_guide.htm#SmokingKills

Also don't do the path of glouphrie because you'll get warped tortoises/terrorbirds from that.

Terrorbirds are only assigned by Duradel and the tortoises are really easy to safespot with hally or range and are a great profit task so it's worth doing that quest imo. Tough quest without familiars though as the boss is 3 level 140's that use range and melee in multi combat.

Avoid doing "Dealing with Scarabas" as this unlocks scarabites and although you can kill the scarabs in PP for this task, it makes it slow.

After you've completed smoking kills the first thing you'll want to do is earn the 100 points to block basilisks as unless you're 20 defence, you won't be able to kill them and will have to restart your task counter again, all the rest of Sumona's task you can.

So you have to be 85 cb + for a slay helm?

So you have to be 85 cb + for a slay helm?

85 combat and 10 def at least yes.