The 3 God books question...

jamal

Ok im getting one of the god books ... I was thinking about completing the book what does it do to the actual book apart from letting you preach ect does it give better bonus'? Also if you do last rites preach ect it takes away 25% of the spec bar what does it do does it increase stats or what?

gooned m8 k0

basically u dont get bonuses until the book is filled.  preaching drains 25% special bar.  book gives +5 prayer bonus.. get zammy for pking and then sara second for its defenses

ok... what does it do when it drains your spec bar and why should i get zammy over sara i like the sara book better what bonuses ect diff does it have?

EDIT:::: Also i dont have enought money to get the pages for zammy book i do for the guthix and sara one though which one out of those? if you really think i should stick to zammy what method of making monek can a pure with 60 str 50 attk 41 ranged 39 mage do ?

A damaged prayer book of your choice: a Holy book (Saradomin), an Unholy book (Zamorak), or a Book of Balance (Guthix).

(A Holy book has +8 to all Defensive stats, an Unholy book +8 to all Attack stats, and a Book of Balance has +4 to all Attack and Defence stats. All books boost prayer by +5.)

pages are cheap now so get them all.  when i first got my zammy book it was 500-700k a page

Cost me 1M per page.

Bought them in the short period they were discountinued in clues for some reason.

Holy Book (Saradomin)

+8 Slash/Stab/Crush Defence

+8 Magic Defence

+8 Range Defence

+5 Prayer Bonus

Book of Balance (Guthix)

+4 Slash/Stab/Crush Attack

+4 Magic Attack

+4 Range Attack

+4 Slash/Stab/Crush Defence

+4 Magic Defence

+4 Range Defence

+5 Prayer Bonus

Unholy Book (Zamorak)

+8 Slash/Stab/Crush Attack

+8 Magic Attack

+8 Range Attack

+5 Prayer Bonus

These are all the stats for the  books when full.

So as everyone else said, get the zamorak and saradomin books.

Holy Book (Saradomin)

+8 Slash/Stab/Crush Defence

+8 Magic Defence

+8 Range Defence

+5 Prayer Bonus

Book of Balance (Guthix)

+4 Slash/Stab/Crush Attack

+4 Magic Attack

+4 Range Attack

+4 Slash/Stab/Crush Defence

+4 Magic Defence

+4 Range Defence

+5 Prayer Bonus

Unholy Book (Zamorak)

+8 Slash/Stab/Crush Attack

+8 Magic Attack

+8 Range Attack

+5 Prayer Bonus

These are all the stats for the  books when full.

So as everyone else said, get the zamorak and saradomin books.

Another quick tip, after you fill a book go up to the lighthouse and drop the book. You can talk to him again to get another. (Max is 2) Good for pking in case you get killed.

pages are cheap now so get them all.  when i first got my zammy book it was 500-700k a page

Cost me 1M per page.

Bought them in the short period they were discountinued in clues for some reason.

Same.. :(

i got my book about a year before pking was taken so they were prob 800kish each idk, got zam book real early on all my accounts.

Get a guthix book for your first, all the pages cost like 150k all together.

And it's decent.

Then get a zammy book and fill it when you get more money.

• 2 weeks later...