Honor Pking

Chris|Chipsofcwis

Chris|Chipsofcwis

Well I'm posting this because I was curious about what you guys consider honor pking. Do you feel rushing is honorable, and if so, only if you finish the fight? Please leave your opinions :D.

TELEPORTS FTL

-Chris

Wigan Gamer

Teleporting, pjing, tagging, Praying(protection) in DM, Running from DM, Rushing, not asking before fighting (similar to rushing)

In a fight (my opponent) can do do anything except tele/run/prot pray, i am fine with anything else.

those are for solo pk.

In multi I dont think there is :)

Purereaper7

The "no honor" deal has been argued for so long that it doesn't even bother me anymore. Really is just a game that people play to have fun and some people have fun "no honoring". I do understand how frustrating it can be though :P but people are just gonna have to suck it up and realize its never gonna end :(

People pretty much summed it up.

To clarify one thing: You can rush people. When people step into the wilderness, they should be PREPARED. I could care less about asking people to fight, rather I would stick them with barrage, and if they pray, I'll hybrid them and pray the whole fight; this is how I pked back as far as rs2 came out... People have complained, but hey, it's their fault for not being prepared or throwing on prayer first.

EDIT: I wouldn't suggest doing it today; pvp is a mess and you will get tagged/pjed to hell  :sleep: .

Say a person is alching in the wild to get up their EP. If you rush them and get the kill, is that considered no-honor? I have been thinking it was honorable, since they stepped into the wilderness they should be prepared like m1ni said above, but just checking.

yeah i don't think rushing is NH tbh, if they are not prepared, then it's their own fault, tagging is definately NH, it's just a generally annoying thing to do, and people hate you for it, but i'm sure everyone does it from time to time, teleing, definately NH, praying 1v1 first, definately NH.

no venge no smite

well tbh i never used to find veng a problem, although i do think 1 item is just pointless and nh, teles are DEFINATLY nh, and so is pjing. other things like rushing and running are nh but i dnt see much of that anymore  :nice: back to the veng point, i think it's like ring of recoil, if u can do it why hold back, it's an upper hand in pking it's not nh at all.