• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gfdgfd

• Haxed Pk

• Benny The Leak LMAO

• RJC

Fake, you supposedly died on a PvP world, you spawned in Edgeville bank? You only spawn in Edgeville when you die on a BH world, and even then, it's outside the bank, am I right? Or is there another way to spawn in Edgeville... Was clearly a friend fighting you, you purposely pulled the wire out, and he stopped attacking you or boxed you so that you didn't get killed by someone else. Then you came back on, said you were gonna quit, and yet, for some reason when quitting you felt the need to teleport to varrock, you also logged out to the lobby implying you were gonna log back in. Obvious attention whore is obvious.

But hey, if it's real, jesus christ what were you thinking.

i think you are right

Fake, you supposedly died on a PvP world, you spawned in Edgeville bank? You only spawn in Edgeville when you die on a BH world, and even then, it's outside the bank, am I right? Or is there another way to spawn in Edgeville... Was clearly a friend fighting you, you purposely pulled the wire out, and he stopped attacking you or boxed you so that you didn't get killed by someone else. Then you came back on, said you were gonna quit, and yet, for some reason when quitting you felt the need to teleport to varrock, you also logged out to the lobby implying you were gonna log back in. Obvious attention whore is obvious.

i think you are right

nomad's requiem fucking retards, obvious dipshit is obvious

i think you are right

1. You don't have to be rude, do I look like a fucking main to you?

2. That puts you in soul wars, doesn't it?

i think you are right

1. Arrogant retards need to be shut down.

2. Not in PvP Worlds, Soul Wars isn't safe.  You don't have to be a main, most people on RS do have mains/common knowledge.

i think you are right

2. Not in PvP Worlds, Soul Wars isn't safe.  You don't have to be a main, most people on RS do have mains/common knowledge.

I wasn't being arrogant at all, I thought those were the facts, I said 'am i right?' so people could tell me I was wrong if I was, which I was, I'm able to swallow my pride and admit that.... Once again, you have no need to be rude, why must people constantly start fights on the internet, jeez.

Not really, I wasn't rude about it and I gave them the opportunity to tell me i was wrong, I've said my bad and admitted I was wrong. Jesus fucking christ, get over it.

9BG7QmintSU

GG tbh. My router died.

Learn how to embed youtube videos here.

On Topic: Sucks4you, next time don't risk it :p

fuck off advertising "your" guide faggot you ripped it off me

i think you are right

I wasn't being arrogant at all, I thought those were the facts, I said 'am i right?' so people could tell me I was wrong if I was, which I was, I'm able to swallow my pride and admit that.... Once again, you have no need to be rude, why must people constantly start fights on the internet, jeez.

I'll stop being rude...

Shut the fuck up, you were proved wrong now leave.

i think you are right

I'll stop being rude...

Shut the fuck up, you were proved wrong now leave.

I know i was, you immature cunt, kill yourself please. There, we can both be rude, don't fucking talk to me in future.

Benny The Leak LMAO

TBH im gonna take joes side on this matter.

RJC he made a mistake I have done nomads requim for a friend (i killed the boss that was it) and i didnt know this so dont be too harsh. He admitted he was wrong and your acting like an ass towards him for going on and on about it!