V Blitz U V PK VID 10 - 30M LOOT - Cmb 74 Pure

Blitz U

Music was old, pking was poor, most enjoyable part was just watching you sell the junk at the end. Really no high/entertaining hits. You buy d claws at the end which makes me think you're guna make a d claws vid. Let me say now, PLEASE do not it'll only be worse than this. Congratz on making all that money off lucky drops, bh really works out well for you, as far as your vid went.. 99% in edge, no variety, same weapons, killing no item targets, killing 1 item targets, pretty much 1 iteming targets yourself lol..

1/5, watching you sell that stuff was amusing.

Although loot is a major part of a video, so is skill.

I'd omit the targ kills who didn't fight back/clearly weren't going to do anything for next time.

Decent on a whole.

have fun with those claws, was a cool vid i didn't really like the music buy you got incredible loot and had some nice specs. Best of luck. If that music is your style, dont change it.

nice vid! 9/10

u know wat d claws price are droppin alot its better to get rid of em

I don't care if they drop actually, they stay the same, don't they?

Crue Nation

Music was old, pking was poor, most enjoyable part was just watching you sell the junk at the end. Really no high/entertaining hits. You buy d claws at the end which makes me think you're guna make a d claws vid. Let me say now, PLEASE do not it'll only be worse than this. Congratz on making all that money off lucky drops, bh really works out well for you, as far as your vid went.. 99% in edge, no variety, same weapons, killing no item targets, killing 1 item targets, pretty much 1 iteming targets yourself lol..

1/5, watching you sell that stuff was amusing.

This, selling the stuff was the coolest part.