Kruck
Teleporting
[ Warlord ] [ Council ] don
Lay
TBR

YouTube Layout

FragD PK

DO NOT RIP!

IF YOU WANT THE PSD FILE JUST COMMENT HERE OR SEND ME A PM I WILL KINDLY SEND IT TO YOU! :)

I made this late tonight, I really like the outcome of it and I hope you do too!

YouTube-Template-1.png

DO NOT RIP!

looks hot, but it is a bit small, i hope the original is bigger. how do you know how tall to make it? If you have a template can you please send it to me?

It's smaller because the original is ALOT bigger, so when I uploaded it, Photobucket had to resize it. I know the dimensions because I downloaded a YouTube template from the internet :D.

DO NOT RIP!

IF YOU WANT THE PSD FILE JUST COMMENT HERE OR SEND ME A PM I WILL KINDLY SEND IT TO YOU! :)

I made this late tonight, I really like the outcome of it and I hope you do too!

YouTube-Template-1.png

DO NOT RIP!

Can I have a copy brah, gonna start making some CoD Videos :D.

looks hot, but it is a bit small, i hope the original is bigger. how do you know how tall to make it? If you have a template can you please send it to me?

actually when you load it into youtube it fits.

thats beautiful, but i'm afraid it cannot replace my emma watson yt background. your a fantastic artist though, shame your not a gfx artist ;p

thanks man! and just because you are not labeled as part of the gfx team on a forum doesn't mean you're not a gfx artist :D emma watson =  <3 haha.

• 4 weeks later...