Logos

Ijuice

Hey guys, its been a while since I posted on finalownage forums, but I'm in the gfx section asking for some help. I need a website logo for my register page on www.universalgains.com. Height doesn't matter, but it shouldn't be wider than 350px wide. If you guys could help me out with this I can definitely toss rs gp once free trade comes out gp amount depends on how good the logo is. My website is an up and coming investor insight community where registered members will provide stock reviews for 1$ a piece. The 1$ will come straight from my paypal and I'm still in the process of building it up. Thanks, juice out.

it just so happens im in the GFX business, and looking for rs gps :shifty:

So ill see what i can do.

Could u give more of an idea of what your looking for? like a classy look, minimalist? fancy? Dollar signs and stuff?

edit: what do you think of these?

universalgains.png             universalgains1.png

Obv i can change colours etc, this is just for the layout.

edit: Here's another version, i could make a better banner too if you wanted, the font on that one is kinda fugly :\

universalgains.png

it just so happens im in the GFX business, and looking for rs gps :shifty:

So ill see what i can do.

Could u give more of an idea of what your looking for? like a classy look, minimalist? fancy? Dollar signs and stuff?

edit: what do you think of these?

universalgains.png             universalgains1.png

Obv i can change colours etc, this is just for the layout.

edit: Here's another version, i could make a better banner too if you wanted, the font on that one is kinda fugly :\

universalgains.png

I'm liking the botton one a lot more, but i want it to look more professional. But you get the idea of what I'm lookin for just play around with it a bit more and i think it'll be good.

Also I think a white background would be better or curved edges on the image.

Connor just so you know, the arrow you added to the original "U" is uneven with the width of the letter. Just thought I'd let you know so you can fix it ;)

no i been pretty busy lately, and kinda forgot about this...

I have an update but my nets capped for another 1-2 days, so it's hard to upload.

no i been pretty busy lately, and kinda forgot about this...

I have an update but my nets capped for another 1-2 days, so it's hard to upload.

alright man take ur time

I got rid of that ugly side on the "u", made the "u" darker so it stands out more, and rounded off the corners of the background. I dunno what else you'd like, unless it's a completely different design, like i said, if u wanted i could make a matching banner for the site if you liked.

universalgains.png

edit: just thought i could make it 3d maybe 0-O

Anyway i g2g bed now.

I got rid of that ugly side on the "u", made the "u" darker so it stands out more, and rounded off the corners of the background. I dunno what else you'd like, unless it's a completely different design, like i said, if u wanted i could make a matching banner for the site if you liked.

universalgains.png

edit: just thought i could make it 3d maybe 0-O

Anyway i g2g bed now.

looks great man, but im wondering if you can make the background white, this is my register page and my logo is on the top at the moment. http://universalgains.com/wp-login.php?action=register , but im going to add an image to the background something professional and use the logo you provide me with on top of my register page. check it out =P

WOW!! If its not too much more trouble could you make them 358 pixels wide with rounded edges and maybe take the one glow in the center of the G in the 3d one out? That is exactly what i was looking for!! tytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytyty  <3 :wub: :omg: :)

WOW!! If its not too much more trouble could you make them 358 pixels wide with rounded edges and maybe take the one glow in the center of the G in the 3d one out? That is exactly what i was looking for!! tytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytyty  <3 :wub: :omg: :)

how bout u download photoshop and do it yourself, as my swifty friend has already done enough  :shifty:

• 2 weeks later...