don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

jad..

WtfPwnBBQed

WtfPwnBBQed

yea... soo im at my moms house and i figured id attmept jad..

seeing as though her connection isnt lousy and doesnt lose connection every 5 minutes..

however

her and her boyfriend are always bothering me to do stuff...

and at my dad as i said before... it loses connection too much..

and i cant do it at night at my moms because the internet cuts..

this really sucks..

just figured id share my pain...

comment on my sig i thought it was funny when i made it...

WELL AREN'T YOU A CLEVER ONE.

WOW THAT IS JUST SO FUCKING CLEVER!

OH GOD, I AM IN STITCHES. HERE'S A MEDAL!

Also: Tits.

Yes, because Jesus was wearing Torags when he walked on water.

Torag helm w/ karils on. You silly goose.

SNAKESKIN BOOTS ARE THE SHIT

Your sig is so random, lol.

Anyways..

I know what you mean, man. I can't do anything in this house without my mom, little brother, and sister constantly bothering me. That's why I haven't attempt to do jad yet.

Different for me, my internets great, i just fail at jad. Oo maybe, if we combine forces, with my internet and your skill we can rule the world!...and maybe jad.

• 3 weeks later...

Wow your right... it all makes sense now!

IT HAZ EQUAL WEIGHT DISTRIBUTIONS AND MAGNETICNESS TO THE WATER! AND IF YOU WERE WEARING AHRIMS AND/OR GUTHANZ HE WOULD BE OFF BALANCE AND FALL IN AND LOOK LIKE A DUMBFUCK.

IT HAZ EQUAL WEIGHT DISTRIBUTIONS AND MAGNETICNESS TO THE WATER! AND IF YOU WERE WEARING AHRIMS AND/OR GUTHANZ HE WOULD BE OFF BALANCE AND FALL IN AND LOOK LIKE A DUMBFUCK.

How would the weight distribution be affected if he was wearing a spottier cape and boots of lightness?

How would the weight distribution be affected if he was wearing a spottier cape and boots of lightness?

IT WOULD MAKE HIM MOAR BALANCED BUT HE'D BE SO FUCKING SOOPRIZED THAT HE'D SHIT HIMSELF AND IT WOULD MAKE THE WATER UNSTABLE AND HE WOULD FALL OVER. KK? KK.

IT WOULD MAKE HIM MOAR BALANCED BUT HE'D BE SO FUCKING SOOPRIZED THAT HE'D SHIT HIMSELF AND IT WOULD MAKE THE WATER UNSTABLE AND HE WOULD FALL OVER. KK? KK.

TURN FUCKING CAPS LOCK OFF.

And meh @ your sig.

TURN FUCKING CAPS LOCK OFF.

And meh @ your sig.

I'M HOLDING SHIFT HOLY FUCK I'M NOT THAT LAZY.