S A O S I N Pk Video 4|hybriding|40m Loot

SaoSin

Sorry to say i didnt like.

To me, the whole farcasting with autocast barrage and then jus ags speccing doesnt do it...

and too much killing 1 itemers or faggots, whether it be good loot or not, if u get good loot but shit clips, cut them down massivly, and jus show kill and loot.

Try get a bit more variety then jus autocast barrage and then ags spec etc :/

my honest view.

I loved it really, showed great hybriding. Got a couple nice loots, good variety pked in different locations. First time I enjoyed watching d claws for 1 clip because if you died you would've lost whip lolol. Music wasn't bad, some different weapons could've added just that extra little bit needed, but it was pretty good without. Some nice  2hits with AGS in edge lol.

I'll give it a 9/10 I think editing and more weapon variety would be good.

Sorry to say i didnt like.

To me, the whole farcasting with autocast barrage and then jus ags speccing doesnt do it...

and too much killing 1 itemers or faggots, whether it be good loot or not, if u get good loot but shit clips, cut them down massivly, and jus show kill and loot.

Try get a bit more variety then jus autocast barrage and then ags spec etc :/

my honest view.

Dw, you're more of a edgeville pker?

If the above is true, you wouldn't appreciate this much :)

Thanks for cc

I loved it really, showed great hybriding. Got a couple nice loots, good variety pked in different locations. First time I enjoyed watching d claws for 1 clip because if you died you would've lost whip lolol. Music wasn't bad, some different weapons could've added just that extra little bit needed, but it was pretty good without. Some nice  2hits with AGS in edge lol.

I'll give it a 9/10 I think editing and more weapon variety would be good.

Thank you. On variety i used all my varied clips :p, clearly didnt have eno for this preview.

Kind of agree with Atomic, especially on that kid non skulled at drags with d skirt rune plate and whip or w/e. U just auto casted him for a minute, no blitzes, kind of boring.

Bit nh, overall vid pretty good.

Video was good.

Misleading info at the end. You are not #1, we still hold the #1 spot for p2p. Notice how we called ourselves the #1 p2p pure clan until FI backed out of a F2p war, which made us the #1 pure clan.

Saw some really bad swaps and eating timings but overall it was a good video ;).

Got kinda boring in the end cuz of all the farcasting to k0 weapon.