[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

W00T after over 70 hours

Pekoraali

Should I sell it before or after free trade? (unsure of street price)  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Should I sell it before or after free trade? (unsure of street price)

• before free trade
    • after free trade

So lately I've been training ranged at tzhaar-ket's and been trying to get a onyx to atleast double my bank at once lol.

And yeah I finally did it. my biggest RS acheievement for a long time..

So I got 83-91 range in the progress:

101026173724.png

(you can't believe how hard it was to find that out of the million pics I got ^  :rolleyes:

110115190810.png

And finally.... After no lifing 200K tokkuls/day for the past few days I got from the 1M tokkuls I got back at october, to 2.7M tokkuls...

110115204923.png

Also I got a few mills in obsidian items but I spent most of it on the bolts... 83-91 range does require a few bolts.

Finally.. :

110115205351.png

Yes! :p

So i've heard this cutie has a relatively high street price, like 30m? any1 knows if thats true? Should I wait till free trade comes back and sell for 30M in g.e or w.e it's street is or sell it now for 16.4M?

Opnions?

EDIT: point is idk if any1 buys it for the 30M and now some1 might pay that 16M for it but idk about after the update what happends to its price.  :unsure2:

EDIT2:Sold it for the only price I could in g.e, lowest. no1 bought it so meh. It's all right tough, 16M cash pile is sweet too :D

110116113313.png

I know I could've assisted some1's craft for extra gp but I doubt anyone'd buy a cut onyx.