[ Council ] Rob

Team Genocide Recruitment.

Steve

~ Team Genocide ~

"No less than perfection"

#Team-Genocide

TGTopic.png

How Team Genocide was formed:

Team Genocide was first founded by Z_Un_Real_Z. It started out with just friends and all that, then we actually started competing with other teams. Team Genocide was formed in August and was shut down in September due to problems with inactive ranks, Now all that is behind us. The ranks are active and its time for us to re open our doors and get back into the Team World. Now we hope to have some nice competition from the current new/re opened teams out there.

TGTopic.png

The Ranks:

Founder

Z Un Real Z

Leader

Barraging

Toool

Warlord

Am0ns_Pro

Council

Guy

TGTopic.png

Requirements:

Member // Advanced

Member Reqs:

- 94+ Range/Strength/Magic, 90+ Range/Strength/Magic , 88+ Range/Strength/Magic

Advanced Member Reqs:

- 95+ Range/Strength, 94+ Magic, 90+ Range/Strength w/ 90+ Hitpoints

Being a Member of Team Genocide requires you to attend an event.

Being a Advanced Member of Team Genocide requires you to attend a trip and "Hybrid DM" you have to attend a trip and perform well on the "Hybrid DM" to be fully accepted as a Advanced Member.

TGTopic.png

~ Youtube Videos ~

Team Genocide Vs Team Outbreak

s1HCnRZz7ng

Team Genocide Vs Fatality

0NT8gujV4Sk

Team Genocide Vs The Last Pures

OT9ujhX02i8&feature=player_embedded

Team Genocide Vs Final Ownage Elite

c83oPym8V3A

For more Genocide videos:

TGTopic.png

To conclude this topic, if you're looking for a really serious team then this isnt the place for you, we're always in vent joking around and making fun of each other which is why I think we are one of the best teams. The community is great and whenever we have a mini or an event I personally always have a great time. Thanks for taking the time to read my topic.

2rlypsk.jpg

TGTopic.png

Teams are stupid. If you want to mini, get some foe together and mini. If you want to pk, get some foe together and pk. A clan is just a bigger, better, team.

Teams are stupid. If you want to mini, get some foe together and mini. If you want to pk, get some foe together and pk. A clan is just a bigger, better, team.

whatif i want to mini with friends in different clans

whatif i want to mini with friends in different clans

That's a very valid point, gl with your team :) maybe i'll app but don't think i'm good enough to pass reqs for hybrid dm :S