• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• d72

• gfdgfd

• Adam|Note

• Maxi

Top Posters In This Topic

For me personaly, i love the show, ive watched every episode twice, i just cant stop watching it, i still hope it isnt scripted, but how would someone fuck in front of camera in a tv show..

it is so jokes and its funny cause you can call chicks grenades in england and they have no idea :D

UNTRUE. Said "This place is full of grenades" at this bar/club monday, the look I got off of this one girl.

anyone know of a place to watch it online outside of the US? want to give it a go, but can't find it anywhere outside of the US.

MTV @ 9 get on it

I don't want to watch the newest one, i want to watch the first one cause ive never seen it, also can't watch MTV at 9 cause parents use the TV in the evening, asking to watch anything after 7 would be pointless.

I don't want to watch the newest one, i want to watch the first one cause ive never seen it, also can't watch MTV at 9 cause parents use the TV in the evening, asking to watch anything after 7 would be pointless.

U can get a second hand Tv for 50 euro's.

Cheapo lol.

Cheapo lol.

I've got a tv..... how am i gonna have MTV on it without getting a sky subscription for it though?

Cheapo lol.

I've got a tv..... how am i gonna have MTV on it without getting a sky subscription for it though?

You need an extra subscription for MTV?

Soz bro, it's standard here.

If I want like 400-500 channels I need to pay extra.

But for MTV I can plug the cable into any TV I want.

Cheapo lol.

Really? :S yeah in England they have 'Sky' tv, which is like cable TV, with hundreds of channels, MTV is part of that, if you don't have a sky subscription, you can get a 'freeview' box for like £10 which has like 30 channels, most new tvs have that built in, so yeah that's all i've got lol.

Cheapo lol.

Really? :S yeah in England they have 'Sky' tv, which is like cable TV, with hundreds of channels, MTV is part of that, if you don't have a sky subscription, you can get a 'freeview' box for like £10 which has like 30 channels, most new tvs have that built in, so yeah that's all i've got lol.

It's not gonna be aired on MTV for people in the UK for another month or two, your best bet to keep up is: http://www.fastpasstv.com/tv/jersey-shore/

S3E2 will be uploaded later today.

I watched the first 3 episodes last night was pretty good, Sam is a cock for leading Mike on like he's some prick, Mike and Pauly D are jokers, I just downloaded an IP hider and used the american MTV website lol.

i love the show, but any show that has multiple camera guys and producers around, isn't complete reality, no matter how realistic it looks unfortunately :\  just like when they showed sammi and jwows fight last night the big black guys had to come in and seperate them.  still so funny tho.