A J A M I PK VID 3

Ajami

Hey this is my third pk video on my character A J A M I. I really hope you watch it because I know if you just give it a chance you won't regret it. I didn't edit this at all because I just want you guys to see my PK skills. Thank You.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xzw8lFchbgE&fmt=22

Stats

60 attack

83 strength

2 defence

87 range

87 magic

44 prayer

82 hitpoints

Songs

Heaven - Dj Sammy

I See Right Through To You - Dj Encore

When i heard the first song i thought this would be a good vid. Way to put some f2p in there thats always cool, nice variation in weapons, javs, axes, statius, dds, maul - good specs with maul. Would of liked to see a little drag pking or upper level wild but edge is still hawt. I also personally hate it when ppl add in tie kills. You know this vid didnt have tons of editing, and i still liked it - you're pking ability made it entertaining without that fluff. and you didnt have tabs you little deathwisher you. Nice vid. 4/5

EDIT: Oh you mentioned what i said about editing in post, lol. cool.

TYVM for your opinion. Even though I am DW that doesn't mean I'm NH I just have a bunch of friends in there. I did have some amazing drag kos but i always forgot to record them. For example owned this team of 2 lvl 70s for this

Killed his noob friend #1

Posted Image

Killed him

Posted Image

Result

Posted Image

That would have been epic if I got it on vid :S