• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Swag

• X Pwnz0r X

• Blitz

• t7emon_arrow

t7emon_arrow

meh

Average video, to many turmoil vids now so its not special like it was back then.

Yea your right about it not being special back when turmoil came out I was like the first one with it and it was exciting to pk but now theres probably 10k zerkers with turmoil that all record videos and want to be youtube stars lol regardless i'll keep doing my thing these days you have to do a 52 item switch and risk 50m to keep people entertained I like chilled pking with some gd music/editing I can relate to but anyways this vid was a mockup of old clips when I get a new comp/ new wildy i'll be able to vid properly again ^

t7emon_arrow

Thanks guys I watched it a few more times I like it alot more now it's one of those ones that grows on ya :d make sure to hit up my money making guide if your low on cash or just wana hear what I sound like lol 2nd video on right.

www.youtube.com/user/JD1042L

meh

Average video, to many turmoil vids now so its not special like it was back then.

Yea your right about it not being special back when turmoil came out I was like the first one with it and it was exciting to pk but now theres probably 10k zerkers with turmoil that all record videos and want to be youtube stars lol regardless i'll keep doing my thing these days you have to do a 52 item switch and risk 50m to keep people entertained I like chilled pking with some gd music/editing I can relate to but anyways this vid was a mockup of old clips when I get a new comp/ new wildy i'll be able to vid properly again ^

Hardcore PK vids with 14 way autoswitchers and emo/screamo musci is fucking pathetic lol i don't know how people enjoy them. Personally I prefer pure/hybrid videos with more chilled music & bit of grime always works wonders  ;). Keep doing what you're doing mate  :nice:

hmm, editing was nice and the quality was amazing. thought some clips were just your average clips and the range while hybridding looks really bad. that's something you do when your 1 def bro, not 30 lol

keep it up though, any thoughts of going 40 def?

t7emon_arrow

Not planning on getting 40def any time soon especially with old wild coming back I think im gnna enjoy my account alot more hopefully as for the video like I said im more of a chill pker those were far from my best clips due to failed comp recording issues but yea aslong as the quality was high the editing was nice and you were mildly entertained I did my job :)