Ⓣ➆ⓔⓜⓞⓝ Ⓐⓡⓡⓞⓦ Chaotic Turmoil Pure Pking video 9 (IX) - Chaotic Era - VLS

t7emon_arrow

t7emon_arrow

saturdaytrip.png

50956869.pngtheoptube.png

-------------------------Please respect the foe forum and keep this topic flame free :) (contructive criticism appreciated) sit back and relax-------------------------

Ⓣ➆ⓔⓜⓞⓝ Ⓐⓡⓡⓞⓦ Chaotic Turmoil Pure Pking video 9 (IX) - Chaotic Era - VLS

Link:

Hey just thought i'd chuck out another video since the wilderness may be coming back very soon so sit back and enjoy some nice music with a couple of clips that I had on my hard drive.

Image0.jpg

I have alot of videos out now and nearly 7.5k subscribers so feel free to browse my other videos. I get some of the highest quality that's ever been seen in rs pk videos watch it in HD if your ready for that.

This is an old stat pic R.I.P time for the new stuff (old topic template lol) http://www.foe-rs.com/forums/index.php?topic=13535.msg251941#msg251941 :

stats032531.png

theop.png

- Watch it leave me a comment on youtube and rate/subscribe/favourite :) -

Peace!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Swag

• X Pwnz0r X

• Blitz

• t7emon_arrow

t7emon_arrow

cmon, no high hits? =[ was expecting a 300-300s considering you're maxed turmoil prossy pure =[

Ikr but dw they'll come in video 10 this was just a spare clips on my hardrive from ages ago haven't had much time to pk / record clips with my laptop being messed up lol hopefully new one soon :)

glad to be 1st

clips were average but was decent i guess looking forward to pk vid 10

good shit

nigaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Yessir garunteed gd stuff and no more shit loots I hope!

average.

1 word posts stopped being cool shit in 09 its 2k11 keep up lol

far too much flaming and cockiness in my eyes.

Lol my bad if I hurt your feelings ^ no flame intended I don't do flame unless people deserve it though oh and me saying "gf son" or "gg" is not me being cocky or flaming its just me being me

Was ok, preferred the editing to the actual pking if im totally honest lol but Gj anyway bro :nice:

Ty me2 Lol

Was fun to watch, good job!

Thanks broski

Gareth l Rare

quality was good, songs were bleh and editing was annoying

Hits were average

tbh it was wayyyy to slow.....speed it up and make it exiting + dont show clan run ins, it makes it look like you have no clips and are just filling vid with random clips

Lol my bad if I hurt your feelings ^ no flame intended I don't do flame unless people deserve it though oh and me saying "gf son" or "gg" is not me being cocky or flaming its just me being me

Which is being cocky.

oj07dx.jpg

t7emon_arrow

Hits were average

tbh it was wayyyy to slow.....speed it up and make it exiting + dont show clan run ins, it makes it look like you have no clips and are just filling vid with random clips

I thought the clips were a bit too fast it was more monotonous than slow but that song was so chill it still felt watchable to me lol, oh yea for the clan clips it's just a lil promotion for eop gtta help where I can had alot of leftovers will use them for a lil project soon.

Which is being cocky.

oj07dx.jpg

when I say son it's similar to me saying bro where i'm from so if you misunderstand me showing respect for another player after a fight that's your bad not mine ^ last time I checked cocky meant overly self-confident or self-assertive nowhere in my video did I say I was overly confident or act like I was better than anyone else stop using words you don't understand.

Pro vid, keep it up bro

Ty sxc

Gareth l Rare

Hits were average

I thought the clips were a bit too fast it was more monotonous than slow but that song was so chill it still felt watchable to me lol, oh yea for the clan clips it's just a lil promotion for eop gtta help where I can had alot of leftovers will use them for a lil project soon.

Fair enough your promoting them

But not critiquing the music choose, yes it was very chilled and relaxing but thats not my style.

I personally enjoy the fast up tempo vids. Yes you dont cater for me personally lol i can understand that but if you had next vid that way id enjoy it rather a lot.